Ranking
Lush,

First replay was just a mess, too much grab...Nothing special imo.
Second one...Opener looked really promising, but that decap really ruined everything. Before the impact, you was contracting and extending your right knee which made the kick look damn weird. With a momentum like that, you really could've gotten atleast a 3dms boom. This one was still probably the best out of the three you've posted.
As for the last one...This replay is a mess just as the first one. You should try to keep the distance between you and uke, then it'll look better. Try to get more clean hits.

If my vote counts, it's a no from me.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Going to put all my chances in my realism
-----
Attached Files
Tricking 1.rpl (87.6 KB, 14 views)
Tricking 3.rpl (94.8 KB, 12 views)
Tricking 4.rpl (65.2 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Pwr; Feb 12, 2013 at 11:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, I want to join ormo. I'm counting on my realism, so ya, I hope this works. Btw it's sparring shtuff
-----
Nvm, I take back my app, didn't realize it was a single player replay org
Attached Files
Epic punching spar.rpl (507.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Woohooman; Feb 12, 2013 at 11:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have a question and sorry if this spams up your place but

How many months is it to reapply

I think I am ready
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by Lushsmoke View Post
I have a question and sorry if this spams up your place but

How many months is it to reapply

I think I am ready

Reapply when you think you improved. There's no fixed time on reapplying, but it's better if you practice longer, thus increasing your chances on getting in.
yeah ok
Hello, I really admire [ORMO] and its members' skill to make such great replays. I am here to apply with 2 madman replays, and 1 decap replay I made for this application only. Every day I try getting better and make better replays, and I always work hard to make ones that I feel are my best.
Attached Files
#Niceflames- Not This Time.rpl (189.9 KB, 25 views)
Niceflames- Under Pressure.rpl (58.0 KB, 23 views)
Originally Posted by Pwr View Post
Going to put all my chances in my realism.

I'm not good in criticizing realism/tricking replays, but I'll take a shot at it.

Tricking 1: Didn't like this one very much. Majority of the replay was symmetrical, and it didn't look good. The flips looked weird, especially the second one, because your the way your knees/hips/glutes were positioned didn't look neat at all. Pause at frame 234 to see what I mean. And your landing in this part was kind of sloppy, your knees weren't extended and your foot wasn't flat on the ground. Last part wasn't even realistic, the spinning with your arms raised, it didn't look good. Well, at least the jump looked fluid. Pose was alright. Also, your head was just bobbing around the whole replay. Try using the neck joint a bit more.

Tricking 3: Opener was weird. Your arm was just way too relaxed. I don't think anyone does that in real life (well, you're aiming for realism right?) I didn't like the fact that your left knee touched the ground at frame 523. The transition to the jump was weird, too. Your left arm again was relaxed, and it ended up looking weird at frame 503, but at least it helped you gain momentum for the jump, though I'm not sure if you intended that or not. The jump was alright, but the "trick" you did with it wasn't. Your legs looked stiff and stale, nothing was happening. The thing you did at frame 368 gave you a lot of speed, honestly it looked nice. The following part in which you jump with one leg was alright, the kick too, but your arm was again flopping around your face. At this point, your body position was awkward. Your right pec was contracted for the whole jump, and your left arm was ghosting for a bit with the leg. The flip was more of a contract-knee-flip thing, but I guess you were able to land on your feet, though your left ankle was extended. You should have at least stood up to make the pose better.

Tricking 4: This one was short. The first jump was good, but the transition to the next one was just.. bleh. The way your arms were contracted above your shoulders looked ugly. You took some time to make the jump, and I didn't like that. There wasn't much speed and momentum. The jump itself and the tricking part were nice, though, I liked the way your arms were down, your one leg contracted and the other one extended, it looked nice. Final pose wasn't good, though. Again, you should have edited it again to make it at least stand up (which I was able to do in 1 minute). The whole replay lacked speed.

You've got the idea of movements, you just need to improve them. It's a no for now.

Originally Posted by niceflames View Post
Hello, I really admire [ORMO] and its members' skill to make such great replays. I am here to apply with 2 madman replays, and 1 decap replay I made for this application only. Every day I try getting better and make better replays, and I always work hard to make ones that I feel are my best.

Seek of the warrior: Weird opener, but I like it, as I use openers like these myself, although you broke the flow of the opener. I liked the way you used your contracted wrist to get the momentum for the mini-manip. Didn't like the first two hits though, as they were grab-DM's and they seemed completely unintentional. When you threw uke's arm, it looked sloppy because his fist hit your head. Try to avoid these little mistakes. The following kick was alright, but I believe that you can get a boomhit from that. Punch was neat, not too shabby, not too good either. The last kick I didn't like. It seemed like you just pushed off uke's head, because your leg stayed in place right after the decap. Didn't like this replay too much, your were too grabby, there wasn't any style, and it wasn't that destructive. Add more creativity to your replay style, and try to grab as less as possible.

Not this time: Again the opener was weird, but as I have said before, I don't really mind. Again, like earlier, another grab-DM, but at least you did it one time in this replay. The punch was nice, but it would have been better if you continued to extend your arm instead of grabbing uke immediately. After this, you quickly thrust uke towards you and crush his arm with your knee, that was pretty cool. Your actions when you moved towards uke was weird. Your knees were just contracted and your body was so stiff. The kick after this was useless, just brushing off uke, and the following hits were, too. And again, you hit your head. Try to lessen the grabbiness and stiffness of your movements. Also, don't make useless hits/movements.

Under Pressure: Decap only replays should have more style in them, which this replay lacked. There's nothing much I can say about this replay other than there wasn't any style before and after the kick, but you did a great job connecting the hit and the pose.

It's a no for now, too. You just have to improve on your creativity and add a bit more style and fluidity to your replays.
Last edited by Luminusian; Feb 15, 2013 at 01:43 PM.
yeah ok
Another Lost member applying :3

I didn't see much of app requirements, so I'm just going to show ya' what I've got.

Smoke:A stylish(IMO) Split-cap
Strange days: madman with a cute lil' skeet
Grinder: Also a madman with a tricking (lol -9 grav) pose section.
Attached Files
Smoke.rpl (123.1 KB, 35 views)
Strange Days.rpl (193.6 KB, 40 views)
Grinder.rpl (249.3 KB, 29 views)