Toribash
Originally Posted by Manobi View Post
Do any of you guys watch Legend of korra or The last airbender.

Im waiting end of legend of Kora. When its over ill start watching Kora.
The last airbbender finished about year ago.
________________________[SIGPIC]http://cs618231.vk.me/v618231170/1b6c/a9nJ5ryovsc.jpg/SIGPIC]
Did you watch all of the last airbender?

I watched the last airbender though on the TV. Translated to my country's language.
Haha, it's interesting.
Also, yeah still waiting for the Korra one. I've downloaded it, the book 1.
I'll resume download another book once it's completed.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I think the last airbender was better but korra is catching up 2nd season is pretty fuckin awesome if you ask me.
I think the last airbender was better but korra is catching up 2nd season is pretty fuckin awesome if you ask me.

You're right. Their bending is a kind of amazing @ the legend of korra. I can't wait 'till it completed, so I can download the next book until the last book.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Yes. i already said that finished it.
Yes, its good, but i think Legend of Aang is more children's animation then Kora.
________________________[SIGPIC]http://cs618231.vk.me/v618231170/1b6c/a9nJ5ryovsc.jpg/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by koliaaa View Post
Yes. i already said that finished it.
Yes, its good, but i think Legend of Aang is more children's animation then Kora.

Agree.
No love there. Haha.
- made in Indonesia

Dropped Sengoku Youku, too much fighting-shounen for me. Started Toaru Kagaku no Railgun instead, which turned out great so far.
Might pick up Hunter x Hunter and/or Dengeki Daisy.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
guys i swear to fucking christ Kaiji might be one of the coolest things i ever watched

why don't you quit your stupid moe bullshit for like 2 seconds and watch at least the first season