Toribash
i wanna join RelaxAll because its a very skilled clan and i wanna join a skilled clan http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...ame=bonecrushy
-----
this are my achivements and skills

No
Last edited by k6vamees; Jan 11, 2014 at 01:02 PM.
im back
I have wanted to join this clan since I first started.
Hey RelaxAll members,

My name is Gaspard Black (you can call me Hack like everyone else does I'm 12 years old. My birthday is June 18,2002. I live in London, England. I am usually on around 4-ish I guess im on line from 4 to 9-10 (GMT+0)

My skpye name is wolf.black645. I skype a lot so usually anytime you call I will answer. I used to own a small tricking/breakdancing clan but left due to problems other members had and decided to try and join the clan I have wanted to join since the beginning.

I don't usually have dreams. I just have goals that I know I will accomplish. "I wish" or "I want" usually isn't in my vocabulary because I always get things done and never try to make excuses when I fail. That is why I consider myself at least decent, if not good at both.

I really hope I get accepted seeing that I really want to be in this clan and I put a lot of effort into this. I would love to be a part of the family that is RelaxAll.
And im a blue belt on this account just my main got banned for a duel scam so heres what happened we was duelling 15k first to 3 my friend said he will pay if we lose he was about to lose and he reset i was waiting to fight it was a clan war eventually he lost and then i was playing he reset again then the guy that we was duelling not gonna mension name he reported us and so the hole clan got banned the ban lifts on 17 feb my main was a 3rd dan black belt
And my main name is wolfkidxD
Here are some replays

Elite Warrior.rpl
-----
decap.rpl
-----
This is my alt Sparing with swexx
Swexx spar.rpl
-----
Dunk.rpl

WolfPower.rpl

No
-----
Ok
Thanks I tried
Last edited by FirstHack; Jan 12, 2014 at 08:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
LOL >:D
Hello, my name is mike im 16 I live in Toronto Ontario I have been playing toribash for about 2 years I have been in alot of clans and was the leader of paranoia until I went inactive for a year I just started getting back into toribash and im looking for a new clan

im a 6th dan black belt my best mods are Lenshu akido and wushu im friendly and funny my win percentage is 59.04 atm. I like doing clan wars I spend most of my time sitting in betting servers :P I play almost everyday.

Here are some of my replays....

No
Attached Files
Online decap-Lenshu.rpl (68.9 KB, 6 views)
Online decap-Lenshu 2.rpl (41.1 KB, 5 views)
madman 2.rpl (154.7 KB, 6 views)
Madman 1.rpl (123.5 KB, 4 views)
Glorious head kick.rpl (76.3 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Jan 20, 2014 at 08:46 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
🎧 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 🎧

Broshu Application
Hi all wushuers , I'm Broshu, 18 years old with black belt plus 0.70 winning ratio. I've been a fan of this clan since I discovered it in 2008 when I started playing Toribash . Now I returned to toribash since 6 months ago and I would like to stay for a long time.
I like the style of wushu , well , I love it , And I just wonder If I will be able to reach the level of some of the best in wushu , and those best of wushu I think they're on this clan.
I'm rank 800 aprox and mod rank 25 on it and I would like to stop being a lone wolf and gain knowledge and skill from a clan and honestly, I think this is the best clan that fits to me because it's the most famous wushu clan in my opinion and it works like a big family.
In fact, I think I've gained some fame in wushu all this time I've been playing so , If you want to test me I'm in wushu black belt waiting for your challenges because it's always a pleasure to have a wushu match versus a RA player.

I'll be eager waiting for your reply

See you in the lands of wushu!

Will look into this.
Attached Files
broshu1.rpl (93.2 KB, 12 views)
Broshu2.rpl (85.8 KB, 8 views)
broshu3.rpl (93.1 KB, 8 views)
broshu4.rpl (88.3 KB, 5 views)
broshu5.rpl (91.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Jan 28, 2014 at 06:44 PM.
0.7 win ratio is clearly way too low for such a pr0 clan as this; as well as the 18 y.o. age. Not to mention the fact that you've failed to mention your contry of origin, so I assume worst - its US.
Taking all of the above into account - no from me.

P.S. Fun fact: you don't have to space before comas.
RA Application
Dear [RelaxAll] Homies,

I am a 14 year old scripter and programmer and would like to join [RelaxAll] to keep the flow of clan-life going and to see the destruction of community as we reign and never show disrespect amongst our peers.
Also, am very skilled in Wushu and Abd as you may see in game when you test me but I only have singleplayer replays.(Sorry) But anyway consider me in your own fashion. Deny me if you think that is the best choice.

Thank You for your time :>,

~DddCrazy12

Considered in my own fashion: Denied because it is best.
Last edited by Kill; Mar 31, 2014 at 11:37 PM.
I am 13 years old, with a decent knowledge and understandment of grammar. I live in Grennsboro, North Carolina and I really like it here, but I miss my hometown which was New York. I am very active on the Toribash forums.Do I like having to do this and go out of my way to do something? Yes, as a matter of fact I do because if I don't I will not be able to succeed in school or life itself if I don't go out of my way to complete a task. This is what I feel is what a natural born leader is born with, the determination to finish what is needed to be done and to comphrehend what needs to be done and how.able to see me hopefully become successful and provide for my loved ones then she already has. I am a family person and i love every single one of them and that's how I feel about Jacob, Samuel, Abuela, and Abuelo. My friends and family are not perfect, and I don't expect them to be. If you're to busy trying to be perfect, you don't have time to have fun and you don't have time to do what's needed to enhance your life. I think that's enough talk about my real life, and I think it's time for my Toribash backround.

The main thing I do in Toribash is Play. I guess you could call it my "occupancy" or my job. Everyone does their part in the community and I feel that Playing was meant to be my part. I was in RAGE with Jacob ohh so long ago before he had ever thought about getting his nickname. I sometimes want to call him by his original nickname or character. I am considered a "rich-fag" by nearly all my friends, yet I only have 10 tc right now. I am a nice kid who only wants to meet new people and have fun on a game I love. I have been playing since 2012.I am curently 3rd Dan Black Belt and most post count seems to be ridiculously Medium for my join date. I self taught myself everything I know about Toribash which I'm proud for doing so. My cousin introduced me to it back in 2012. I'm not sure exactly what his account was called. He has stopped playing Toribash which only leaves me to one person I know in real life that plays Toribash. A few people have copied his name in the short period of him joining. I guess they thought it was a cool name. Sorry if I made this application too long and you're probably looking at it saying, "I do not want to read this long ass shit." I understand to the fullest extent that I am have possibly extended the application than normal people would do, and for that reason I will try and wrap this up quick with an ending statement to summarize it all.

I am pretty much a wonderful kid seeking for fun. I am here to meet new people and get to know them a bit better which may sound strange as this is the internet after all. I am friendly, yet I am strict at the same time. If you don't follow clan rules or such you may end up on my bad side which you don't want. It's your choice whether I'm nice or mean, polite or rude. Then again I do not ever hold grudges forever, nor do I hold grudges for stupid reason such as you were being retarted. I hope you guys will get to know me better as a person and as your clan mate, that's about all I have left to say.
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,

NinjaKyle ;3

You're welcome. Cute app, but not good enough. Denied.
Attached Files
#Wushu Split.rpl (41.1 KB, 6 views)
#Destruction.rpl (90.5 KB, 3 views)
#NinjaKyle Runnin.rpl (328.2 KB, 3 views)
A_Star.rpl (165.2 KB, 3 views)
#Rekt.rpl (253.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Feb 16, 2014 at 08:59 PM. Reason: I decide what goes and what stays :>
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay Cool
#AdPhones
ive been looking for a clan that i would like to join and play with some mates in but not many of them did clan wars and i want a clan who i can have a laugh with but compete with also http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...ame=Underlord1
only 10% on the achievment side of things but i could get that up

No.
Attached Files
OMG!.rpl (544.3 KB, 5 views)
3.rpl (468.3 KB, 5 views)
skillz.rpl (35.6 KB, 4 views)
OMg.rpl (718.5 KB, 4 views)
Skill7.rpl (41.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Feb 16, 2014 at 09:00 PM.