Ranking
Derp.

I got a 16/1/6 with swain.
Kat went mid so I destroyded her and got 6 kills in laning phase.
She kept 1v1ing me knowing my ult will keep me alive.

/Derp.
i love swain /spam.. his lategame is friggin badass
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
The people in this game are ridiculous. I have to beg supports to buy wards and oracle and I still end up buying more than them. I have to remind the fucking jungler to use his Wriggle's Lantern. I'm surprised they don't forget how to breathe.
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
Numbers and me just played a game with a vayne.

My god, the tard level seems to have risen exponentially over the last few days.

The vayne was using her condemn to harass, not even auto-attack -> condemn harass, just condemn harass. And I was leona, so there were more than a few times her spam of condemn resulted in me missing my zenith blade, probably missing a few kills in the process. And she bitched at Numbers for "sucking" because he had less kills than her at that point. Numbers had like 120+ minions at that point, more than the amount of minions vayne had at the end of the game. And he had a better kdr by the end too. And all vayne's kills were the result of me doing a horribly large amount of turret diving early game when it could have been a safe fight out of turret range. She also built boots of swiftness and a phantom dancer before any damage items. She was so aggravating
-.-

However, I ended the game with 22 assists out of the 35 kills we got as a team. Come at me bro.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
/offtopic

Erm, when I click 'Play League of Legends', it seems to come up with the error message: Could not load direct3d.

Any help?
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
Numbers and me just played a game with a vayne.

My god, the tard level seems to have risen exponentially over the last few days.

The vayne was using her condemn to harass, not even auto-attack -> condemn harass, just condemn harass. And I was leona, so there were more than a few times her spam of condemn resulted in me missing my zenith blade, probably missing a few kills in the process. And she bitched at Numbers for "sucking" because he had less kills than her at that point. Numbers had like 120+ minions at that point, more than the amount of minions vayne had at the end of the game. And he had a better kdr by the end too. And all vayne's kills were the result of me doing a horribly large amount of turret diving early game when it could have been a safe fight out of turret range. She also built boots of swiftness and a phantom dancer before any damage items. She was so aggravating
-.-

However, I ended the game with 22 assists out of the 35 kills we got as a team. Come at me bro.

The other week I got a vayne (on the other team thank god) that build a warmhogs (warmogs? whatever) first, "for survivability". And boots of swiftness. The depressing thing was that she still managed to get kills because without me bullying the people on my team to do what I want, they just died. But then we won, blitzcrank4lyf <3
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Oh, I've got the game running, but when I click to play, I get this:

big pic

Halp pl0x
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by Nightin View Post
The people in this game are ridiculous. I have to beg supports to buy wards and oracle and I still end up buying more than them. I have to remind the fucking jungler to use his Wriggle's Lantern. I'm surprised they don't forget how to breathe.

One time I asked why my jungler has wriggles and doesnt USE THE FREE WARD

his answer?

"fuk u noob"
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
One time I asked why my jungler has wriggles and doesnt USE THE FREE WARD

his answer?

"fuk u noob"

my friends are really good at this game.