Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'd assume I was kicked for not posting in 3 days ( been busy with summer schoolwork ) I'd like to stay in Zone for when I get on in Toribash and want to hang with some people, but I don't play Toribash that much anymore. I think I'll just take a long break from the game, and then maybe in the future my interest in it will spark up again. I'm hoping I can come back to the clan then, but for now I'll be leaving. Thanks for all the fun times that we've had here, and I'll see you all later.
Last edited by SodaCap; Aug 13, 2013 at 08:01 AM.
Man, it's been years but I've started playing Toribash again. Hit me up if you want to chat - Soda 2020
I had to google that Trick, where do you take your English classes I want some of that vocab.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
almost done with the first chapter.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Hi my name is Sharkcraft, and i had another account but it was messed up.
Right now im a yellow-orange belt working really hard to get back to my old belt.
I am most talented in twinswords i know its not a recomended option in your clan,
but i am hoping your clan isn't all about winning its just a game.
also I have a very good reputation, and I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time!
Originally Posted by FireGodz View Post
Name: FireGodz (Not Irl Name For sure)
Belt: A Brown Belt and i like it, a belt doesn't tell everything about a person.
Bans: None , i want to keep it like that.
Past clans: FireIce, died during my depression.
Anyone i know?: Kindlebob an awesome dude i met on a server, i asked to join this Gorgeous looking clan and he told me: Apply on the forums, we will see
Best modes: Aikido and Judo, Worst: Twin sword.
Somethings about myself: Young Gamer of 15 years, having some fun while playing games.
Had a depression but that is past time, i'm happy as the sun now
Why do i want you guys: I'm in need of a clan, i'm in need of a teacher, i'm in need of a direction, a direction that shall show me what side i need to go.
The choices i need to make, My Way Of Life.
Why you want me?: Because i don't might be the best Player, the funniest one, or the friendlyst one but i'm just a gamer who wants to have some fun on an awesome game.
Playercard: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/FireGodz.png
Replays: I had to reinstall my software of toribash and naturally my replays weren't saved as soon when i get 3 replays where i am proud about i will send them to you guys.
Well this was my apply , i hope you guys enjoyed reading this even with my bad English.
Thx To Kindlebob for being an awesome guy
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Have a good day/night .

I'm gonna say yes not because you complimented me but because you seenmed nice when we fought and seemed responsible. I vote yes.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Belt: A Brown Belt and i like it, a belt doesn't tell everything about a person.
Anyone i know?: Kindlebob an awesome dude i met on a server, i asked to join this Gorgeous looking clan and he told me: Apply on the forums, we will see
Somethings about myself: Young Gamer of 15 years, having some fun while playing games.
Why do i want you guys: I'm in need of a clan, i'm in need of a teacher, i'm in need of a direction, a direction that shall show me what side i need to go.
Why you want me?: Because i don't might be the best Player, the funniest one, or the friendlyst one but i'm just a gamer who wants to have some fun on an awesome game.
Replays: I had to reinstall my software of toribash and naturally my replays weren't saved as soon when i get 3 replays where i am proud about i will send them to you guys.
Well this was my apply , i hope you guys enjoyed reading this even with my bad English.
Have a good day/night .

I guess I'll go ahead and say yes.
\o/
Have a good day/night .

I will say yes as well.
Last edited by Artistry_old; Aug 13, 2013 at 05:57 AM.
What was misspelled? Perhaps the Führer of the Grammar Nazis is mistaken?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.