Ranking
Hi I'm Carl. I'm a 4th Dan Black Belt if you didn't know.I am 14 years old.My GMT is -7. I live in the U.S in the state of Arizona, in the southern part.My favorite mods are Abd, Aikido, greykido basically any grappling mods.I don't have any replays at this time that are outstanding.Somethings about me I am a freshman with good grades and I am doing wrestling this year.I like to Netflix and Chill and watch movies.I also like to go on youtube a lot. I've been more active lately on the forums and hope to be even more.I would like to join Obey because I would like to make some friends and get into competitive and help Obey be first again.I am loyal person once you get to know me and determined to get better that is what makes me special.
Hey, I'm Skervesen. My real name is Maciek and I think that it translates to Matt, but I'm not entirely sure about this one. My favourite mod is aikidobigdojo, but I've picked up boxshu_mushu_v3, erthtkv2 and taekkyon recently. I've also played lots of greykido and aikido back in the day, but I might be a little rusty in those Back to the application form, I'm 18 and I'm from Poland, which means that my GMT is +1. I'm active ingame from around 8pm to 2am nearly everyday and I'm active on the clan thread, but I rarely post in other sections (apart from the 'Suggestions' one, you may see me there sometimes). When it comes to my personal life, I'm a beginner programmer (C++ and Python), I play the guitar (mainly metal like Psycroptic, Fallujah). I like dubstep, blues, rock, metal, classical music and rap, but my favourite is definitely metal. Anyway, I'm quite easy to hang with and I'm overall easy-going, but when someone pisses me off, I might be a little angry I'm not salty, I try to be nice to other players and I enjoy meeting new people in Toribash. I want to join [Obey], because it's a clan that has continued to impress me since I've started playing Toribash and I just want to be a part of it. I hope that you'll like my app ;)
EDIT: Forgot to mention, I've just left (Bomb), because they are far too inactive for my liking.
Attached Files
boxshu yaysian.rpl (49.5 KB, 2 views)
SAVE wapow lift.rpl (77.2 KB, 2 views)
SAVE epic aikido save.rpl (74.0 KB, 2 views)
SAVE lift saved3.rpl (52.3 KB, 2 views)
SUPLEX epic.rpl (60.7 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Skervesen; Sep 20, 2015 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention my previous clan
Name My name IRL is Michael otherwise, known as ExtremeAlt, or Velordrel.

Age 12

GMT My timezone is GMT-(08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Replays at the bottom.

Competitive game modes Any aikido variant, Lenshu, Judofrac, Mushu, and Wushu.

Some general stuff about yourself I've been playing TB for about 2 years as of now. I've had many past clans, such as, DoA, Aqua, WAPOW, and Vanquish. I left Aqua because the leader is a dick, I left DoA because it died, I left WAPOW because I felt like i didn't fit in anymore, and I just recently left Vanquish because it is dying.

I came applying to Obey as my final clan to stick with for the rest of my tb life. But, why Obey? I chose Obey because I have some friends here, Lapin, Trestet, and 2WC. Another reason is because, it is the best most active clan out there right now, and I think that I can help make it even better! I could help Obey in clan wars, clan events..etc. I can also, help Obey with TC (I have 1 mil in my bank).

You can contact me through Skype, micklethepickle123 (old name ;o;), Email, Velordrelgaming@gmail.com, on Steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117080548/, in-game, or through PM.

I usually hop on Toribash or the forums once everyday if not every other day. Other games I enjoy playing would be, Garry's Mod, and CS:GO. I tend to duel, and bet a lot in toribash, so, if you see me in-game I am most likely dueling or betting

I am also, into replay making if that could help other members learn, or if other members could help me out that would be fantastic!

My IRL I am in middle school and am currently in the 7th grade, I am in the accelerated classes for math, and science. I usually go to the YMCA everyday after school for a couple hours, come home and play computer. I play many sports such as, Football, Wrestling, Track, and Soccer. I enjoy chatting with friends, and I am a big Seattle Seahawks fan! Thanks for taking the time to read my app and I hope you accept me into Obey!

~Velordrel
Attached Files
`reeerasdasd.rpl (82.3 KB, 5 views)
rektttt.rpl (46.5 KB, 5 views)
asdasdasd.rpl (46.6 KB, 4 views)
ConCon #3.rpl (38.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Velo; Sep 20, 2015 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Forgot Replays.
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Fates on trial, go ahead and pm me your skype and I'll add you to the chatroom.
Stealth denied, application is a bit short, even if you did clearly make a huge effort to meet us in-game apologies. Re-apply in a few weeks if you wish.
Velordrel also denied, application is a bit short too.
SkervesenAlso also denied, application is short and not that well structured, also didn't notice much effort to find us ingame.

o7
Originally Posted by imaSlayaa View Post

o7

He is already in the chatroom.

Edit : Nvm.
-----
Fates : Add me on skype.
Name : trestet
From Bulgaria, Picture : Selfie.
Last edited by Trestet; Sep 22, 2015 at 03:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Originally Posted by imaSlayaa View Post

o7

Coolio Ill mess with Skype and PM you when i get home I tend not to have it open much Anymore since my laptop doesn't seem to like it when i have IRC, TB, Skype, And my Browser open in that combination. The recent system update for windows 10 and the one for Skype that i missed should have fixed this problem so I should be fine. Anyway Honored to Serve under you. o7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...