Toribash
BMTHownzz---Please post or pm the entire skill's team a sample of your art work and other skill's you think may help the clan so we can discuss you. Skill's include art/textures, Movie makeing, Wrighting and Marketing.

Originally Posted by AgentP View Post
Not impressed by the replays nor dat der winrate or the post count(activity etc).

Also show me this art you speak of.

Don't like the post count, english skills, replays were :/

Gunna have to say no.

hm we have talked about this once before but i gotta say this is not a yes or no discussion it is the 3 teams discussion that matter's agentP you may say something in general discussion about them but you have no right to vote no or yes cause from what i know and seen you are not part of any of the team's

Also ejm i think 1powertor1 was saying what his infraction's were not just randomly posting.
Last edited by Gamer4200; Oct 16, 2011 at 05:21 PM.
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
Agentp we would love if you joined one of the teams, it would be a great way to contribute for the clan. If you're interested, PM the leader of any of the 4 teams in the first post.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Wrong place to post that.
We do not accept single allies.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

no, you CHECK HERE, there will be no PMing will be done
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
YOU SHOUL LET ME IN CUZ M SKILZ JUST OWN. im custom belt AND NOW DAT IM CUSTOM I CHOSE CUSTOM WHITE BELT . IZ GOT 60 TC SO THat says enoguh about that. YESTERDAY I DREW A STCIK FIGURE ON PAINT SO ME ART SKILLZ ARE THROUGH THE ROOF. I LOOKED AT THE MARKET A FEW MINS AGO SO YEAH. +I LIKE CHEESE.

PLUS THIS CLAN WUB BE BETTER WITH ME IN IT

IF YOU DONT LET ME GO DO A BARREL ROLL!

AND........i know the secret....
I SHOUL NOT LET YOU IN CUZ Y SKILZ NOT JUST OWN. im custom belt AND CUZ NOW DAT IM CUSTOM I CHOSE CUSTOM WHITE BELT . IZ GOT 60 TC SO THat says enoguh about that. YESTERDAY I DREW A STCIK FIGURE ON PAINT SO ME ART SKILLZ ARE THROUGH THE ROOF. I LOOKED AT THE MARKET A FEW MINS AGO SO YEAH. +I LIKE CHEESE.

PLUS THIS CLAN WUB NOT BE BETTER WITH YOU IN IT

IM GONNA DO A BARREL ROLL NOW!

AND........you cant know the secret....

Denied for the biggest failure yet to lurk in these threads from the bottomless pit of wreched noobs
Teague, I know this is offtopic but I had to :3 I actually did lol hard at that xD
Fagm duck fuck everyone.