Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
That's a lot of counters. Nice :o

Thanks. I have some more, though this upload limit... I'll post them once it's upload limit higher, or I'll post some counters to other such overused and good wushu move. Any suggestions?
I thought about making such thread or "clan organization" that will "hunt down", find, and destroy any more brilliant/overused/dangerous openers from around the tori world, by providing counters to such moves, by each guy in given organization.

Anybody finds this idea appealing to him/her?
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Post replay of the opener in question, please. I don't know which one are you talking about. And I'd think about making that clan organization thread. Thx for your support, HidingWarior.
Sure, feel free to.
Remember we have got few other "openers" threads around. Try searching for "Fernando's new beginnings" .
Soccer has it's more relaxed version. I can show you, when we meet on wushu, and you ask for it.
knock knock*"who's there?", It's me again...
heey homies... It's been a while since i've been around at toribash and the forums, and i carry deep apologies for being lost without a trace, simply i haven't had much time around here and my father is known for makin my life as hell, when he pull my internet cable out (so he can play his battlefield or something,i have a router xl) and school has been a pain in the ass recently...I'm also sorry haven't thought about reaching out here before...
Now this doesn't mean that i'm leavin clan or stopped playing the game, it only means that its harder for me to get a connection for 10 fukin minutes (sory), but i think it wont be much of a problem... i hope ..And who made that pic of me at the homies list ? It's uber great...i offer my deep gratitude, and i see we have more homies at RA... welcome to you too ...anyway plz don't think wrong of me and ill try to get my touch back on toribash as soon as i can, while i can ...peace with ya'll, ill try to get back soon
But why's the rum gone? :v