Toribash
Originally Posted by ninjahead View Post
Congrats torio. Glad to see you made it in. Also congrats to Eason hah.

Originally Posted by JTsparks View Post
Grats, T0ri0 ;) Ya lil bish

Thanks guys, never give up, soon you guys can make it too. ;)
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Name:In Game:NinjaKyle IRL: Kyle
Belt: 3rd dan Black belt
GMT: 5:00 UTC
Past Clans:Apex: Died Phase: Were Forum Inactive Brutal: were forum inactive aswell Pyro: There just jerks so left Cry: Didnt Feel like the clan for me

Player Card:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/NinjaKyle.png

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):No Dont Have a former Account

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I dont Spar Never Really Wanted to Spar

About Yourself: My name is Kyle i really like [eVo] 1 of my good friends is in this clan and he said i might have a chance in this clan (Diablo) and i live in North Carolina ive been playing toribash for 2 years and i really like toribash i am forum active and i play in game everday all day i post maybe 20 times a day My favourite mods are Mushu (Im rank 80 i used to be rank 33) Wushu, Akido,Rkmma, ABD,Greykido but i never really focused on sparing ive been focusing on Mushu and i would like to join this clan cause i thinks it is a reallt good clan and i know im not like master belt like the rest but i stand out when i play i practise all the time and i hope yall consider this app ty for taking your time out of your day to read this app and i am a well rounded guy i know when to make people laugh and i know when to get serious you always gotta have a well rounded guy in your clan and hopefully i will be that guy... ty...
Attached Files
1x a.rpl (43.9 KB, 10 views)
NICE TURN AROUND.rpl (57.9 KB, 6 views)
nice.rpl (93.2 KB, 5 views)
#Destruction.rpl (90.5 KB, 6 views)
# Brutal Mushu Round House.rpl (38.5 KB, 5 views)
I'd like to thank Mocucha for allowing me to join eVo and giving me a chance to prove I'm worthy, I will not disappoint.
Name: NINJABALLZ ( real name- Brandon)

Belt: 4th Dan Black Belt

GMT: +1

Past Clans: Fallen, OverPowered ( made OP and left due to inactive members)

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): This account I lost the password so I made an account called ToX, but I got this one back.

About Yourself: I Live in Namibia, I'm Studding Graphic Design and Starting to make montages.
I am increasing my Forum activity to be 10/10 like I am in-game.
I'm a very Chilled Guy and love doing wars on toribash, in my free time I Play Toribash, Work Out and also Just watch some videos, PS I Like anime.
I'm very Artie and like playing with clan members. I'm mature for my age ( as I think )
and can take the hardest jokes as a joke, yeah weird, and I'm very like giving so if you ask for some tc, not a lot, I will donate .

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I do yes but I only have one replay, I must save more. -_-, yeah not that into remembering to save them.
Attached Files
Spar.rpl (280.6 KB, 3 views)
~The Age Of Gaming~
Originally Posted by T0RI0BABY View Post
I just wanted to say thanks for the opportunity guys, specially Trip, Vic and Mocu, i promisse that i'll do my best ...
Also: Yes to iAwesome.

Originally Posted by JTsparks View Post
I'd like to thank Mocucha for allowing me to join eVo and giving me a chance to prove I'm worthy, I will not disappoint.

Welcome home

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Name:Kort aka Underlord1 :3
Belt: 3rd Dan BlackBelt
GMT:+1
Past Clans:EssM Nova

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts?: None

Can You Spar?: yes

About Yourself:Im very competitive and would like to be in a clan who i can compete with or even just make some replays with and not just get left alone doing nothing.i love toribash and I'm extremely active on both the forums and toribash itself and i think eVo is the right clan for me.
-----
i teach a lot of newbies thats why my win ratio and rank is pretty bad
Attached Images
underlord1.jpg (14.9 KB, 7 views)
Attached Files
OMG!.rpl (544.3 KB, 4 views)
OMg.rpl (718.5 KB, 4 views)
that start :D.rpl (568.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Underlord1; Jan 20, 2014 at 07:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Underlord1 View Post
i teach a lot of newbies thats why my win ratio and rank is pretty bad

Doesnt it mean that your stats should actually be higher?

Also, my congratulations to Sparks, Toriobaby and Eason
S | B | F
Teaching "newbies" isn't a valid reason to having a high rank. I had like 200k+ rank in-game from a weeks worth of inactivity and I got it back down lower in a matter of a day or two.
-----
Originally Posted by NinjaKyle View Post
Name:In Game:NinjaKyle IRL: Kyle
Belt: 3rd dan Black belt
GMT: 5:00 UTC
Past Clans:Apex: Died Phase: Were Forum Inactive Brutal: were forum inactive aswell Pyro: There just jerks so left Cry: Didnt Feel like the clan for me

Player Card:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/NinjaKyle.png

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):No Dont Have a former Account

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I dont Spar Never Really Wanted to Spar

About Yourself: My name is Kyle i really like [eVo] 1 of my good friends is in this clan and he said i might have a chance in this clan (Diablo) and i live in North Carolina ive been playing toribash for 2 years and i really like toribash i am forum active and i play in game everday all day i post maybe 20 times a day My favourite mods are Mushu (Im rank 80 i used to be rank 33) Wushu, Akido,Rkmma, ABD,Greykido but i never really focused on sparing ive been focusing on Mushu and i would like to join this clan cause i thinks it is a reallt good clan and i know im not like master belt like the rest but i stand out when i play i practise all the time and i hope yall consider this app ty for taking your time out of your day to read this app and i am a well rounded guy i know when to make people laugh and i know when to get serious you always gotta have a well rounded guy in your clan and hopefully i will be that guy... ty...

If I see some toribash textures then I'll come up with an answer, looking good so far though.
Last edited by Smoke; Jan 20, 2014 at 11:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump