Toribash
I'll just retry my luck.
Attached Files
Razor Apples.rpl (152.6 KB, 19 views)
Swim Noodles.rpl (141.4 KB, 23 views)
iPat.rpl (141.9 KB, 18 views)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Hey ormo i wanna join this organisation.
2 of my replays are madmans
1 is a decap
Attached Files
YOYOMAGG-Pasion.rpl (147.0 KB, 12 views)
Decap.rpl (74.1 KB, 11 views)
Madman.rpl (112.5 KB, 10 views)
I'll get to you once I've done my homework, sorry for the delay.

EDIT:

Pat:
Razor apples - good replay, though you seemed a bit slow and the self damage seemed pointless, as there wasn't any sort of skeet.

Swim Noodles - Another good replay, but the opener seemed a lot like the one in Razor Apples. The first boom was good, seemed a bit messy, but it looked nice. Second boom was pretty clean, and I liked it.

iPat - Okay, this opener is getting really repetitive, kind of annoyed me that you used almost the exact same opener three times on one application. The first boom was nice, a bit messy, pretty much the same as the first two. Again, second boom wasn't too different than the one in the last replay.

Overall, I don't really think you've found your style yet, and you should explore with some more creative aspects in your replays. I'd like to see you work on skeets, more manipulations, and just plain be more creative. Your replays are good, but they seem kind of bland.

It's a no for now, but I expect you to be in this org quite soon.

Yoyomagg:
Your movements are really stiff, and your hits don't seem very powerful.

You need to work on the fluidity of your replays, make every movement flow as if they were meant to be together.

Try to incorporate boomhits more in your replays (3 or more dismemberments in one frame). Try no to grab in one spot for too long throughout your replays, aswell.

You're not quite there yet, but keep at replay making and I'm sure you'll get in here.
Last edited by Lane; Feb 7, 2013 at 02:36 AM.
Remember me?
I'm BloodMach, I'm 13, I'm from Europe, I'm Nyan Cat in disguise.
Attached Files
Bananananana.rpl (157.0 KB, 12 views)
Look At Me.rpl (120.8 KB, 7 views)
Bohemian.rpl (165.1 KB, 7 views)

Desperately trying to get back into TB...

Bloodmach: You seem to have the ability to get boomhits down, which is good.

You need to work on your movements though. Seems like you're focusing more on Uke's dismemberments than your own movements.

No for now, but you're nearly there.
Here to apply. c:
Attached Files
!M-Power.rpl (175.1 KB, 21 views)
!M- Wobble.rpl (135.9 KB, 17 views)
!M-Mishap.rpl (168.6 KB, 13 views)
Monk: You need to work on the fluidity and speed of your movements, as well as the power of your hits.

No for now.