Toribash
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
The two weeks, but one would be nice. And hello emoney.

two-week Trail is just to make sure you fit in here. is usually in a time we see theLoyalty of the recruit. if there even is Any.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
but it's too long in my opinion. Because, for one Universe has been the most active trial member here in this clan. And i'm pretty sure it's been some time since we seen anyone do these actions before by any member we came in face with in this organization (Probably ikiller69).

He's Loyal enough to only get a week trial. It's easy to see how many weeks the person needs based on their application and trustfulness when us higher ranks tells them to stay active and be helpful to this clan.

Not trying to be bias or rude or whatever you call it. But I think we should switch / change the rules of recruitment that the number of weeks you are put to trial is based on the application you submitted to our recruitment thread.. If it's really good, and that member has been known to be really active in forums, then they get a week. If it's a so-so application and that's person has been in and out of forums and plays ingame a lot. then maybe bump it to 2 weeks so he/she could get more use to the clan.

*Added to Board*
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Yes Shadow I sorta remember you. And Zeus we are still waiting on your input on Origin participating in the tourney.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
He wont respond in a few because his aunt died. so expect a wait time
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Yes Shadow I sorta remember you. And Zeus we areel waiting on your input on Origin participating in the tourney.

i been planning my aunties Funeral, cause its next week and we have allot to do here. Umm i good with whatever my people are fine with.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Gangsta why did you change your username. I saw you did it a couple of days back. but why? I don't hate it but I'm just curious.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

yeah, xxGangstaxx was a long name and the x's arent that good
-----
I needed a name change but didnt know what to change it to
Last edited by Mist; Aug 26, 2016 at 03:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Why not LurkDeath? Or Lurker or Lurk. And okay thanks Zeus, that means you guys decide if [Origin] is joining and paying 50k ^_^
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |