Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Some tourneys being won lately and I got brownbelt woohoo!
-----
Found one of our member in a ConCon vs the world vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2utqv9LeHog
Last edited by WyngzAha; Aug 8, 2015 at 07:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
BURP
Nice
-----
P.S. WyngzAha promoted to Brutal for Activity and closeness to Black Belt ;) Gratz m8.
Last edited by Merc; Aug 10, 2015 at 11:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by WyngzAha View Post
Some tourneys being won lately and I got brownbelt woohoo!
-----
Found one of our member in a ConCon vs the world vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2utqv9LeHog

I am back!
And gratz m8
will play now.
( ͡° ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
You want me to join again FC? Huh i didn't expect that to come.

Well I didn't look at your belt, but yes
Just because I have seen you being active, anyway your decision
( ͡° ʖ ͡°)
Wow lol and I just had the same thought this morning dafaq I was about to PM Azze to rejoin despite his doubts in me I guess we both have the right idea then Stephan XD So Azze I am also all for it obviously, so what do you say? For old times sake? Also #MentalTelepathyBetweenMeAndStephan XD WTF. XD
-----
Azze was definitely a major player of FC back in the day and his contribution will never be forgotten regardless I cannot blame him for leaving in the past as well since FC's rep went way down and the clan died a few times.
-----
Originally Posted by Stephaan View Post
Recruitment is going well, FC is being seriously revived.

Yeah I saw and I'm very glad to hear it, thanks Stephan Your name will go down in FC History like Azze and Dj At least in a good way not like Dj who sad to say will most likely be remembered by most as a bad guy :P
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
You want me to join again FC? Huh i didn't expect that to come.

Yes no one saw it coming we all thought that the Azze Chapter in FC was long over but yes we would love to have you back and I believe that FC is still somewhere in your heart
Replying to these last because I read the latest posts then the pages before it XD
-----
P.S. I also wrote that last post from bottom to top XD Also too many -'s I better stop before I end up with a classic ZenSpam Post XD
Last edited by Merc; Aug 14, 2015 at 08:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Wow lol and I just had the same thought this morning dafaq I was about to PM Azze to rejoin despite his doubts in me I guess we both have the right idea then Stephan XD So Azze I am also all for it obviously, so what do you say? For old times sake? Also #MentalTelepathyBetweenMeAndStephan XD WTF. XD
-----
Azze was definitely a major player of FC back in the day and his contribution will never be forgotten regardless I cannot blame him for leaving in the past as well since FC's rep went way down and the clan died a few times.
-----

Yeah I saw and I'm very glad to hear it, thanks Stephan Your name will go down in FC History like Azze and Dj At least in a good way not like Dj who sad to say will most likely be remembered by most as a bad guy :P

Yes no one saw it coming we all thought that the Azze Chapter in FC was long over but yes we would love to have you back and I believe that FC is still somewhere in your heart
Replying to these last because I read the latest posts then the pages before it XD
-----
P.S. I also wrote that last post from bottom to top XD Also too many -'s I better stop before I end up with a classic ZenSpam Post XD

I like being uri geller more, but ok then
Btw I fucked up in war, srsly need a second guy for war.
( ͡° ʖ ͡°)
Try pre-scheduling Wars with the members that are most active.