Toribash
Well do you know about the real life aikido? well thats my playstyle in a way counterattacks and throws. NO ABD! aikido.tbm 4life
CREAM ON !
I like a lot of variations in the mod. I like the freedom of movement abd allows. Shame that people use the space just to dance around and do handstands.
SW and aikido7 is probably my favs though ;3
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Chris937 View Post
Hey guys, this chat is too inactive these last weeks. What's up?
Are you in vacations? Traveling or working, maybe? :v

I'm going to travel tomorrow morning 'cause of the graduation of my brother. He finished the primary school. :v

In December? ;)
We are all busy for numerous reasons, it happens every year!

I perceive my playstyle as an unpredictable one, no one can ever predict my movements and I always trick my opponent with my ungrabs, makes me a pain to play with to be honest..

Both variations of the mod are good in their own ways, personally I prefer aikido.tbm. They're both totally different mods too me. It's weird how much a dojo can change everything...
Originally Posted by Kingsta View Post
In December? ;)
We are all busy for numerous reasons, it happens every year!

I perceive my playstyle as an unpredictable one, no one can ever predict my movements and I always trick my opponent with my ungrabs, makes me a pain to play with to be honest..

Both variations of the mod are good in their own ways, personally I prefer aikido.tbm. They're both totally different mods too me. It's weird how much a dojo can change everything...

I'm reckless and self damaging, Throw myself off balance to throw nubs off balance
-----
And you removed me from your signature
Last edited by lillian; Dec 20, 2013 at 09:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Yea in aikido I pretty much beat my self. It is really demoralizing and ruins ma self esteem. I plan on getting way better at aikido though.
You happy now Neko? ;)

Ninjahead, you'll need to practise quite a lot if you're wanting to get involved with Nabi's event!
Very! wanna hop ig? ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu