Toribash
Originally Posted by koalaking View Post
I'll post replays when I get home in about 30 mins so you'll have those and zyrax... ;)

Why me? adfjdslkajf

Also Arthur I disagree with the video,
because I realized that I became shitty at singleplayer.
That for I just have some Taekkyon replays.

Time flies.
But I just become worse at this game :s

Also koalaking, quite good for the start, but why paint?

Also after a year of playing(almost) I reached 2nd dan, congratulations to Zyrax.
HOOOOOOOOT♥
Originally Posted by Zyrax View Post

Also koalaking, quite good for the start, but why paint?

Not paint, GIMP and maybe sometime me and you can spar big boy, the head looks a lot better in person ;)
Koala. Either you're horribly perverted or I am. Cause that did sound very dirty in my mind...
Also, Zyrax, you can post your older replays aswell. I'm sure there will be a few who will do that. I.e. may.
Still need ideas for the songs. I'd prefer creative commons stuff, since I'm such a legalfag.
:c

Also, nice head. You should improve, though.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Ok guys , i gonna make replays today but i have to eat now .
I have school so i can be 1-2 hour online to play toribash cause i have not enough time when i have to learn guitar and stuf...
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
Koala. Either you're horribly perverted or I am. Cause that did sound very dirty in my mind...
Also, Zyrax, you can post your older replays aswell. I'm sure there will be a few who will do that.

It also sounds dirty to me.

The problem is ...
It is...
I DON'T HAVE ANY.
As for my old notebook broke, it didn't save the Toribash data, because it didn't seem important.

I was good at making replays once, you know?
Also if multiplayer replays won't do I can't be part of the video.

I'm on a new head, btw.
HOOOOOOOOT♥
you guys, i made a new head, its simple, although its looks quite cool ingame, i still like my koala alot better, tell me what you think
Attached Images
Untitled.jpg (5.2 KB, 7 views)
Mk hello and welcome to nao but please make your posts either longer or a bit more meaningful, thank you and I hope you enjoy your stay here ( I Know you will)
Hello mk, nice to meet you. Anyway, I will not be able to start a replay until around the end of the week, what with my essays that are due and my how I am staying at my Aunt's most of the time.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Zy, in clan videos the players matter, not their moves. I'm pretty sure the multiplayer replays will do.
Also, today is going to be a long and boring one, so I won't be online much...
And there's this new guy in our recruitment thread... His recent app seems to be somewhat decent to me...
Getting a feeling that we're a bit overcrowded. But every time I look at our member list, everyone's so awesome I can't force myself to kick anyone. Even the most inactive bastards ever x(
/me looks at mk
And what are we going to do with unedgedblufire? He's been quite inactive. At least at the times when I am at the pc. And considering it's still his test period...

Btw, koala, he's been here for a longer period of time than you, so whatever. And your head does look a bit... derp xD
Haven't seen it in-game, though. Might change the opinion, but the colors still somewhat suck, so dunno.
You should totally check some tutorials and stuff.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc