Toribash
Then keep cozzakilll under control He finally crossed the line after being on my shitlist already.
I finally had it and just up and left. I did my part and convinced Linkhunter to not quit so I Am done trying since cozzakilll Does not understand how to just stop and think how he may be hurting someone with what he is typing.
Also Hours I just had enough of cozza it's more than that alone!
A double ended sword. When he gets happy because he doesnt have to be on my toribash life and trys to make me suffer by turning my clan mates against me and trying to make them kick me from the mild things I have done.
Toon I mean this, I have never been angry at you whilst I have been on toribash, really, I am a pacifist but I think you take in what I say a bit strictly.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
A double ended sword. When he gets happy because he doesnt have to be on my toribash life and trys to make me suffer by turning my clan mates against me and trying to make them kick me from the mild things I have done.
Toon I mean this, I have never been angry at you whilst I have been on toribash, really, I am a pacifist but I think you take in what I say a bit strictly.

Cozza Sorry I was a tad drunk this morning around 7 but It wasn't suppose to be directed at you. It is actually more than you it is a few other people in this clan to so sorry for directing it all at you.
Also I was leaving shortly after I helped link get the clan up and running and back together anyways I already told Link I was leaving.
i noticed that i am not in extreme anymore
but its ok i dont play toribash anymore but i fell betrayed lol .
well i though that he already have an excuse to go inactive
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
there are some argument or sumthing like that
oh yeah ruy remember me?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
RUYZAN, SORRY FOR THE CAPS MY COMP HAS REALLY BEEN STUFFING AROUND FOR THE AST FEW DAYS. ANYWAY AS I WAS SAYING WE ARE JUST IN A WHOLE LOT OF CONFUSION.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.