Toribash
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
Get on forums.
Post something.
Profit?
Get out of forums.
THIS. GIF. SO. AMAZING.

It's also 2:05 AM so I'm gonna grab some sleep.
Gud night, babes.

y u alwys leve liek dis? :c
Always interesting to let people know about hours and let them know that I actually do people's stuff and I'm totally not a bot. TOTALLY.
**error data #342*inserting premade phrase number 23762**
So how have you been guys?
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
Always interesting to let people know about hours and let them know that I actually do people's stuff and I'm totally not a bot. TOTALLY.
**error data #342*inserting premade phrase number 23762**
So how have you been guys?

life and job and such
work 10 hours a day, get money and spend them on hookers
Work hard, play hard.
I get you.

You need to draw more, tho. There's such a big talent that could possibly provide you with a career and stuff... Don't get me wrong, btw. I don't know your plans for your life, etc.
Believe me... I wish I could have your skills.. my drawings just suck so bad that people can easily say I draw like a ten year older. :c

Anyway, yeah... out for this weekend and back on sunday night.
See ya.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
hey here's an actual post on stuff.

So today I'm going to be going to my very first convention, so I'm pretty excited about that.
I also be seeing my slightly long distance relationship girlfriend there, which is the main
reason I'm going, so that's going to be pretty great too. Unfortunately she has to hitch a ride with her friend,
Who's really unreliable with time, so actually getting there and meeting up with her is going
to be a bit wonky. It'll all work out, I'm sure. but it's nice, yah know? I don't get to see her
a lot, so this'll be cool. It's funny too, since she's going camping for a week immediatly after this,
so I won't be able to talk to her or anything for a while. it's a nice send off though, I think,
Since this con thing will be going on for the whole day. So that's nice. Hey how are you
guys doin?
wow that
sucked