Toribash
declined
-----
fuckfoff ugkratos
-----
fucking queer
Last edited by millie; Sep 19, 2015 at 06:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Hi
Hello members of tgs my name is Brenden.Im an alt of tacoterror.A little story about me is I discovered tgs by there clan vid and looking and Orko the Oreo rek uke and call it his bitch.I was like da fuck he just do it was at a time where I wasn't playing tb.You guys inspired me to start replay making I had replays but I reset my computer and lost me all.Then I quit tb for a little while but you guys all know TB is like Mexican smuggled coke u just can't quit.So I came back better than ever been buckling up on my abd skills and uke bashing mad mans and even manips.Liar knows me.I'm also drksky but I was framed for PayPal fraud.My Skype is dukelforlife.I mean it will be such an honor if I get accepted into a skilled family like TGS.Despite my skill in tb I am also a very skilled basketball player IRL.Im 14 and the youngest player on my team.Besides that I am very active on forums and ingame.I always bring a good vibe to any clan I'm in. My former clans were vq dukel haunted nitro crooks and TFR.I left because they were going no where what's so ever. Anyway I put my heart into this app and also post count 7 it would be just a blessing if I get accepted.Good bye
Last edited by fartboy299; Sep 25, 2015 at 07:28 AM.
nice attitude accepted DD
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
shame ur not going places, specifically away from here.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Ugly profile accepted to [NO]
How the fuck you can be framed on paypal scam.
You given some fucking picks of your paypal porfile?
What the fuck? I want to see the evidence because this has included some really stupid people...

fuck