Toribash
View Poll Results: -
-
0 Votes / 0%
-
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

<3 but I was giving people something they all love and like, what did I do wrong ;-;? ?
#TogetherAgainstStaffMember
#StaffMember2Hell
-----
and to be honest, When I did that I knew the consequences but I made a ''I don't give a fuck face''.
when you lose your interest to the game, you just go crazy.
Last edited by AhugPLS; Jul 1, 2016 at 04:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by AhugPLS View Post
<3 but I was giving people something they all love and like, what did I do wrong ;-;? ?
#TogetherAgainstStaffMember
#StaffMember2Hell
-----
and to be honest, When I did that I knew the consequences but I made a ''I don't give a fuck face''.
when you lose your interest to the game, you just go crazy.

I know it wasn't that bad of a rule that you broke, though you shouldn't have done that.
Agreed most people don't take rule breaking lightly my friend! The clan stood by you this time, next time it will be different ;)
Parrot
Well, I'm so happy I did that to be honest, only 2 weeks ban, give me a break, get gud.
I don't have anything to be sad about except my existence in thief, so why would I care about losing an account when I still have my friends from thief.
yea, bro. Since we thieves too..
WE TOOK THIS PAGE TOO THIS IS A ROBBERY
buha buhaha buhahaha
Btw, a pervert like me would understand ''#BigD'' another meaning.
Seth only legends are in my siggy xP mainly peeps from my clan, but super important people get on it that aren't xD

And no I don't mean TB legends, my legend list beats that old dusty one.

Well we are Thieves, what's yours is ours!
Last edited by Milf; Jul 1, 2016 at 06:23 AM.
Parrot
I have seen bigdog and other lucky members around ingame...but everyone seemed to have left the lucky room and bigdog was in spec
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]