Toribash
Yeah, we should really have an age limit. I don't want to scar these untainted young souls with my barrage of dick jokes.
Hi i would like to join because I play Relax all'd and i would like the honor of relaxall and glory of being treacherous in being recognized as we triumph in the glory of modesty and honesty
-----
I bet they are all a little short XD
Last edited by Kill; Dec 5, 2013 at 10:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello [RelaxAll] members,i'm cod305 and i'm 15.I would like to join [RelaxAll] because i'm really into wushu3.tbm and I was looking for an wushu clan until I found this clan.My Qi is 4922 and favorite mods are Rk-Mma,Akido,Wushu3,and Taekkyon.My wushu mod rank is 1423 and I have really good openers.My In-Game is 8/10 because I really do single player and sometimes I dont go to the forums while i'm in game because I don't have time to check.If you see my posts is really low thats just I don't post alot,I post for marketing,news and clan orginization.I will support the clan and I will send items to the clan bank if i am accepted.

Here is my Playercard

Heres my Wushu Replays.

No for now, style needs polishing, replays not impressive. Give yourself a pat on the back for reading the first post though :> seemingly not many are capable of doing that :> ~vam
Attached Files
#Cod Wushu3.rpl (54.9 KB, 19 views)
#Cod Wushu4.rpl (43.7 KB, 5 views)
Cod Wushu5.rpl (27.5 KB, 8 views)
Cod Wushu6.rpl (93.2 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Dec 7, 2013 at 09:46 AM.
Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
If we had an age limit, did you know killer wouldn't be here?

Well, not for as long as he is now.
Noel
I don't like your rank, can you change it so it would be 1337 within.. um.. lets say next 48 hours?
-----
Originally Posted by cod305 View Post
Hello [RelaxAll] members,i'm cod305 and i'm 15.I would like to join [RelaxAll] because i'm really into wushu3.tbm and I was looking for an wushu clan until I found this clan.My Qi is 4922 and favorite mods are Rk-Mma,Akido,Wushu3,and Taekkyon.My wushu mod rank is 1423 and I have really good openers.My In-Game is 8/10 because I really do single player and sometimes I dont go to the forums while i'm in game because I don't have time to check.If you see my posts is really low thats just I don't post alot,I post for marketing,news and clan orginization.I will support the clan and I will send items to the clan bank if i am acepted.

Here is my Playercard

Heres my Wushu Replays.

Pretty sure it's "accepted". No from me.
Last edited by DrBear; Dec 7, 2013 at 08:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi =). Been awhile sense I have been on. I am Negative Link (-Link). I am 16 years old and I just want to be apart of something special and something I don't have to leave, at least for a very long time. My main mods I play are Aikido/bd, wushu, rkmma, and katana. I am about 3-5 active on fourms and about 4+ active in game (out of ten). My skill levels are; marketing, monitoring, and events (bets/tourneys/news broadcasts) I will do everything I can to help you guys and to be a good member.

Achievements:

Replays:

No. ~vam
Attached Files
OMFGG.rpl (16.5 KB, 5 views)
:Dyayrply.rpl (63.3 KB, 5 views)
Repzlay.rpl (128.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Dec 26, 2013 at 06:42 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.