Toribash
So this is my app thingy mabobber hehe. My name is Jalen turpen and I'm 16 (will be 17 in January). My Gmt is -4.00. My best mods are usually lenshu3ng.tbm, and rk-mma. Other than toribash I attend high school for 3 hours every day, then leave to attend a fire fighter training program for 2 1/2 hours everyday. I play tennis with my friends on the weekend and attempt to get as much pussy as possible during the week. I get ok grades and am constantly told to put forth more effort by my parents. I recently took a huge break from toribash, but have returned. I often joke and am very sarcastic. I enjoy any sort of humor. Ughmmmm I have a birthmark on the right side of my body right below my lat. I also enjoy watching ufc fights. The new season of the ultimate fighter starts pretty soon and I plan on watching it.
Attached Files
tmmof.rpl (109.8 KB, 1 views)
monnnshock rekddd lensu.rpl (90.8 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by Stealth; Sep 17, 2015 at 02:35 AM.
#Triggered
So this will be an application on the oddest kind; but I hope you bear with me.
Before anything else I'd like to explain my reasons for applying; since I feel like that is quite important here. Some of you might have heard or noticed that a Clan rework is coming, with proper rankings and prices. That for me is an extremely important thing, since I love competing with a team. But frankly parrot, my home/nest/love, isn't very competitive (despite our decent success in CL).
So now I'm looking for a competitive clan; or to build myself a new one. I considered RA, Alpha and OBEY as my 3 main choices, but Alpha is very inactive and Fist is a cunt, so OBEY seemed like the strongest fit. I've already played quite a bit with you guys and currently I'm helping imaSlayaa in Erthtk for CL. I'm not looking to patch over quite yet (which might sound confusing); but before the clan rework arrives.

But hey! questions and answers:

Name
Oskari IRL

GMT
+3

Replays
n/a

Competitive game modes (or other strengths)
Erthtk/greykido/lenshu3ng main mods. Can play rkmma and rbgreykido on a high level

Some general stuff about yourself (we want to know about you)
I'm from Finland where I live in a small flat with my gf. I just landed a job at a recording studio which is awesome so I work as a recording engineer/producer irl. Whenever I'm not working, I'm probably playing video games or drinking. I plan on getting a bachelors/masters degree in audio technology starting from next year.

When it comes to TB, I'm very competitive oriented and consider myself a top tier player. I'm quite active and motivated to play well; and alot. Anyways I think that's about it, if you want to know me better just hit me up on IRC (#parrot or /query cowmeat) or in-game.
(hattersin wanted for me to use semicolons)
Kbye

post some replays sexy boy, cause don't know if you really can play the game
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
Originally Posted by tomczo2000 View Post
post some replays sexy boy, cause don't know if you really can play the game

I'm sure your clanmates can vouch for my in-game play
Last edited by cowmeat; Sep 19, 2015 at 10:23 PM.
Name(s):
Cameron(Irl)
Fates(TB)
MasterFate(My old TB Name)

GMT:
-5 (U.S state of New Jersey)

Replays:
Below

Competitive Mods: (in the order that I am skilled in Most to least)
AikidoBigDojo.tbm | Greykido.tbm | ErthTK.tbm | Kickboxing.tbm | ErthTKV2.tbm | Lenshu.tbm (all forms) | Ninjustu.tbm |

About Me:
Heres where we begin,
As you know my name is 'Fates' A.k.a 'MasterFate'. I've been a member if this community for about 2 years. Im 18 and I live in the U.S, state residence of New Jersey. I am a senior in High School, Currently selecting collages to apply to and things like that. I live with my family, Mother, Father, Brother and my Dog. I play Basketball in my free time and will soon be playing for the High School. I work on thursday and on the week ends on saturday and sunday, although this might be changeing to only saturday and thursday.

Why You Are Hearing From Me:

I Have applied here once before, a LONG time ago before i was in [Origin], If you look hard enough in the threads list near the other pages You might find it, I was a Noob back then and didnt understand simple recruitment thread rules.
Moving forward, I am a Competitive player, I love to work in teams with others. Recently I was forced Step down from my Co-ldr position and had to leave [Origin], the clan that was my home and somewhat raised me in the ways of TB, for work related reasons. Things have recently changed and i have been able to find more time to Play in a clan again. After Careful consideration i decided to Choose Obey for Shelter from the harsh environment that comes with soloing. A lot of my old friends from Origin ended up here, so that as well aided in my decision.
I am a very active individual and can be seen at least once everyday on irc, forums, and in game. I am hoping that the clans overall activity wont ever become a problem, Its one of the things i was looking for while deciding what clan to choose.
I am a GameMaster, I do Host Events and whatnot under the GM flag although if you ever decide you may need/want to host a forum or ingame event for the Clan I am able to provide the experience for that. Welp for now thats It, Its been Quite a long time since ive had to apply for a Clan and I could probably write a much better and longer application but I kinda just want to get the point across.

Contact Info:
Skype; Fate
Irc; Fates/Fate
Email; threalmasteroffates@gmail.com

Extra stuff:
I do know that the replays are here to show my skill level and while i am ok with using just that i would rather get to play a few of your best members in some mods. I like to see where i would stand in terms of skill here. also to get to know the play styles of those i would be working with.

With that said I must return to work, Hope to hear back from anyone.
~Fates
Attached Files
master vs gorhen.rpl (81.9 KB, 5 views)
suplex3.rpl (62.8 KB, 5 views)
skills.rpl (81.8 KB, 3 views)
hated 1.rpl (82.4 KB, 4 views)
obey 2.rpl (66.1 KB, 3 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Spartin99 View Post
As much as we like you, you need to leave Parrot before you can apply. No exceptions.

It will take some time to do that. My loyalty/love will always atleast partially belong to the flock
Well Cow, a controversy has begun!

You're not done for just yet, because the rules are coming into question!

This might be a longer wait than the usual applicant, so please be patient with us.
Originally Posted by Spartin99 View Post
Well Cow, a controversy has begun!

You're not done for just yet, because the rules are coming into question!

This might be a longer wait than the usual applicant, so please be patient with us.

yeah sure, dont worry. I dont intend to start any drama ^^. My situation is a bit weird and I know it. So talk it through with your clan and whatever the call might be, im sure it will be the right one.
-----
Here are some replays, picked TK replays against top tier players like Erth, Jaker, dropkick and cold, since beating white belts isnt that impressive ^^
Attached Files
rek erth.rpl (94.6 KB, 11 views)
rek jaker.rpl (97.0 KB, 8 views)
Rek of the century.rpl (88.7 KB, 7 views)
perfectboom.rpl (71.6 KB, 5 views)
ripping thorugh cold.rpl (93.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by cowmeat; Sep 20, 2015 at 12:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
Name(s):
Cameron(Irl)
Fates(TB)
MasterFate(My old TB Name)

GMT:
-5 (U.S state of New Jersey)

Replays:
Below

Competitive Mods: (in the order that I am skilled in Most to least)
AikidoBigDojo.tbm | Greykido.tbm | ErthTK.tbm | Kickboxing.tbm | ErthTKV2.tbm | Lenshu.tbm (all forms) | Ninjustu.tbm |

About Me:
Heres where we begin,
As you know my name is 'Fates' A.k.a 'MasterFate'. I've been a member if this community for about 2 years. Im 18 and I live in the U.S, state residence of New Jersey. I am a senior in High School, Currently selecting collages to apply to and things like that. I live with my family, Mother, Father, Brother and my Dog. I play Basketball in my free time and will soon be playing for the High School. I work on thursday and on the week ends on saturday and sunday, although this might be changeing to only saturday and thursday.

Why You Are Hearing From Me:

I Have applied here once before, a LONG time ago before i was in [Origin], If you look hard enough in the threads list near the other pages You might find it, I was a Noob back then and didnt understand simple recruitment thread rules.
Moving forward, I am a Competitive player, I love to work in teams with others. Recently I was forced Step down from my Co-ldr position and had to leave [Origin], the clan that was my home and somewhat raised me in the ways of TB, for work related reasons. Things have recently changed and i have been able to find more time to Play in a clan again. After Careful consideration i decided to Choose Obey for Shelter from the harsh environment that comes with soloing. A lot of my old friends from Origin ended up here, so that as well aided in my decision.
I am a very active individual and can be seen at least once everyday on irc, forums, and in game. I am hoping that the clans overall activity wont ever become a problem, Its one of the things i was looking for while deciding what clan to choose.
I am a GameMaster, I do Host Events and whatnot under the GM flag although if you ever decide you may need/want to host a forum or ingame event for the Clan I am able to provide the experience for that. Welp for now thats It, Its been Quite a long time since ive had to apply for a Clan and I could probably write a much better and longer application but I kinda just want to get the point across.

Contact Info:
Skype; Fate
Irc; Fates/Fate
Email; threalmasteroffates@gmail.com

Extra stuff:
I do know that the replays are here to show my skill level and while i am ok with using just that i would rather get to play a few of your best members in some mods. I like to see where i would stand in terms of skill here. also to get to know the play styles of those i would be working with.

With that said I must return to work, Hope to hear back from anyone.
~Fates

also we didnt forget you, posted for discussion.
PM me with any and all questions