Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

App is decent, I only tested him in abd he's at abd here's some replays ( I fucked up a few times )
-----
5-1
Last edited by Zalf; Jul 8, 2015 at 06:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
Originally Posted by zinco122 View Post
My name is Chris, 15 years old. I am Brown belt, i played Tb for 3 months ago
i didn't join any clan be4 , i am from lebanon GMT +3 , i am good at making arts like head textures ,Etc... , I come here to apply to Nitro cause it is my favorite , i will respect all the members in Nitro and i will be active alot in the forum and in-game. my favorite mods are "aikido,ABD,greykido,Lenshu,Tk,erthtk,etc...".

Good Day,Hope u accept me
Zinco122
-----
I live in Lebanon , Deriso , i have steam called "aloushi.allaa" and skype "mumberz.flex1" , i am in 9th grade in ajyal school , hope this little more info is enuf

LOVE U NITRO
-----
I live in Lebanon , Deriso , i have steam called "aloushi.allaa" and skype "mumberz.flex1" , i am in 9th grade in ajyal school , hope this little more info is enuf

LOVE U NITRO

Joined two months ago.
No forum activity.
Brown belt.
Not ready for Nitro.

My vote is no.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
i didn't join any clan be4 , i am from lebanon GMT +3 , i am good at making arts like head textures ,Etc... , I come here to apply to Nitro cause it is my favorite , i will respect all the members in Nitro and i will be active alot in the forum and in-game. my favorite mods are "aikido,ABD,greykido,Lenshu,Tk,erthtk,etc...".

Zinco122
-----

LOVE U NITRO
-----

LOVE U NITRO

The verdict is No. Bad app, brown belt, not enough experience, not good enough, etc. But I would be happy to see you again when you get more experience.
Last edited by DJMC; Jul 8, 2015 at 07:36 PM.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015

Zinco122
-----

LOVE U NITRO
-----

LOVE U NITRO

Ah yeah. You appear to have the common problem with transitions and flowing into the next sentence. Regardless, it appears as though you aren't ready for any sort of clan, really, and so that's why I'll vote NO.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Nah, I don't need pics of me floating around the interwebs.

fucking do it sky
for me?
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
Ah yeah. You appear to have the common problem with transitions and flowing into the next sentence. Regardless, it appears as though you aren't ready for any sort of clan, really, and so that's why I'll vote NO.

Sorry valt already made the verdict. :*
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by DJMC View Post
Sorry valt already made the verdict. :*

You're breaking the system!
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
You're breaking the system!

im a leader idc xD