9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Back from camping! I'm a man now!
It was awesome. I got to cut down tree's. And I went into the forest at night, and saw a bear. BUT! I didn't take my meds that day. Here's how it went.

I was climbing tree's, when I spotted a bear near me. My friend said, "DUDE OMG WTF!!", and i said, "Let's scare it, comon...it'll be funny."

So I jumped down and went, "ARRRRUUUUUUUGGHHHHH-hiiisss- EEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRUUUUU!!" and it nearly shit it's fuzzy bollocks twice. and was indeed funny.

And that, my dear boys and girls, is the extent of my crazyness without meds.
Last edited by DanielJr; Jun 1, 2010 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Fuzzy Bollocks.
Items under 1000TC in my shop have lowered prices!
AWESOME IDEA!

Considering good amount of people play XBOX 360 in the clan, I think that we should make a clan. Not in just one game, but in EVERY GAME. (Some games have clan tags, so we can try to fit ours in it, cause it only allows 4 letters.)

The clan would have three wings, the 1st wing, "The Warriors" would be the ones who are always in matchmaking, fighting for the Piratez Pride, the 2nd wing, "The Treasure Finders" would be the achievement hunting wing(Achievement = Gold, hence the name, "Treasure Finders"), where they help other clan members get achievements in games, and also for themselves, and the 3rd wing "The Map-Makers", as the name implies is full of people who are experts at making maps, and should have lot's of free time on their hands.
It's for the people who do.

We would probably do the same thing for those with PS3.
Originally Posted by Julespino View Post
lol i dont have much games :v
XBL Gamertag: julespino
Games:
Halo 3 Multiplayer Disc (I dont have the campaign disc)
Halo 3 ODST
Borderlands
Forza Motorsport 3
Pure
Lego Batman (lol)

Edit: I've sent friend requests to everyone thats given their XBL here so far :v

FOR THE LOVE OF UKE! SOMEONE MAIL ME BORDERLANDS!! D: (If your seriously gonna, tell me, so i can message you where to mail it too. Cause I SERIOUSLY want it.)

EDIT: Lego Batman? How.
LOL.

Karma's a bitch huh?

Suggest you quickly get another co-leader, and try to advertise your clan a little more.

Think outside the box. Then give me the box when your done.
Thanks guys

xD

ill miss ya all
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.