Toribash
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Yeah didnt really had a idea on what to do, The Restrictions are pretty harsh too

Oooh, noice.
Proud Council Member Of Origin
Yeah didnt really had a idea on what to do, The Restrictions are pretty harsh too

looks awesome .
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
me, not really sure.. i'd say by the end of this year

Ok, sounds good, Can't wait to see you play.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Alright I'll get started on the brackets. Shall we start signups like September 1? I'd like to finish this month's FCTourney first so it'll be easier for my members to participate. What were you thinking in the area of entry fees and prizes?

EDIT: So I discovered that the Round Robin Bracket Setting is unsuitable because rather than single elimination fights it has everyone fight everyone so instead I went for a dual-bracket setup. Here's a link for reference - challonge.com/FCxOrigin It's basically just a regular single elimination tournament except with 2 separate brackets, 1 for each clan. And there is a separate grand finals section. So are we gonna make a whole event description on our clan threads/forums or will we just talk to our members about it and explain it to them 1 by 1?

So.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |

How did you make that... it looks pretty sweet
-----
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Alright I'll get started on the brackets. Shall we start signups like September 1? I'd like to finish this month's FCTourney first so it'll be easier for my members to participate. What were you thinking in the area of entry fees and prizes?

EDIT: So I discovered that the Round Robin Bracket Setting is unsuitable because rather than single elimination fights it has everyone fight everyone so instead I went for a dual-bracket setup. Here's a link for reference - challonge.com/FCxOrigin It's basically just a regular single elimination tournament except with 2 separate brackets, 1 for each clan. And there is a separate grand finals section. So are we gonna make a whole event description on our clan threads/forums or will we just talk to our members about it and explain it to them 1 by 1?

I like the Idea of a dual-bracket setting but I have a question. Would the winners of each bracket face each other?
Last edited by Myler; Aug 17, 2016 at 12:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yes that'd be the main focus of the event. Only the winner of the grand finals gets the TC.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |