Toribash
Many grammatical errors within application, the inability to make a good impression within the group, and impatience ultimately led to your denial.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sorry for my impatience. May I reapply?
I don't know what got to me.
Yeah idk what i'm still doing on tb
It depends. Has you application been 1.5 weeks away. Have you looked deep down inside your tight little abs and asked "Are they really going to accept me? Is my app worth writing out?"

If the answer to the first one is yes, then sure re-apply

If you actually thought the second one, you're weird.
-----
Also, Grim, welcome to Obey.
Last edited by Spartin99; Sep 12, 2015 at 07:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello , almost a year has passed since My past app... so i'm here to try again !

Many thanks for reading my Application and yesterday I made this 2 replays just for this app. (The skeets set-up might kill you because of how awfull they are.)
Attached Files
Jenson - Obey.rpl (234.7 KB, 4 views)
Jenson - OBRE.rpl (284.9 KB, 5 views)
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Ugh me again
Yes... its... Toby! Again.
Yes its me again 3rd or 4th app i cant remember my application 1 and half weeks ago was very shocking i am sorry if i made anyone's eyes bleed with that application...
Anyway lets get to know me ayy?
What do i like to do in my spare time?
In my spare time i like to play soccer/football and Rugby. when im not play Toribash im playing cs go and editing cs go frag videos, my youtube channel can be found here > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrC...DiKmrJQ/videos
Before you say i know my toribash video is very very very bad, that was before 2WC taught me stuff about sv(sony vegas) i will talk about more of my editing later in my app, but yeah i used to do kickboxing i quit because it wasnt fun i just didnt see it working out, im 14 years of age i live in Shoreham (some people from the UK May of heard about a plane crash in shoreham) i can say it was horrific seeing the plane crash...

Why do i keep applying for Obey?
I keep applying for Obey because if you want something so bad, you would never give up, thats why i keep applying for Obey its because i want to represent this Clan, i have gotten Trial before and i am very Greatful for being able to be a trial Obey member. Thats my reason for my applications.

Best/Favorite Mods?
The mods i play the best in is Aikidobigdojo.tbm Mushu.tbm Wushu.tbm and greykido.tbm
They are my best mods however my favorite mod is most likely Greykido or taido.tbm

"About my cs go career"
I like to play cs go but at 1 point i lost interest in the game so i sold my account, i now have a new steam account with cs go, if you would like to play sometime hit me up on steam > http://steamcommunity.com/id/average--editor/

About me and my Toribash Experience
I started playing toribash 2 years ago, jeez its been a long 2 years, i remember first getting my decent pc and searching up "free games" the first game i saw was Toribash... out of the millions of games it was Toribash... i was intrigued by Toribash's unique way of fighting, the blood and gore was like the cherry on top, i started as a white belt like everyone else, and i climbed through the Belts, i didnt realize how hard of a journey it would of been at the time, but all of the time i put into this game has been worth it. I didnt realize untill later when i was a black belt (3rd dan now) that you could join clans or teams because i think Teams sounds cooler than Clans, just saying, but anyway as i was saying i didnt realize i could join clans, my story goes somewhat like this. It all started when the simple citizen Toby found out that he could fight. He learned that you could fight your way to fame. Toby quickly learned that he would have to work hard if he was to make his mark in the Community of Toribash though, He got crushed time and time again. He fought Black Belts and they ridiculed him. He thought he would never rise. He got beat down until he could get no lower. Then he started to study the ways of fighting. He trained and trained. He finally reached the rank of Brown Belt. He joined a new clan that took him in. He became friends with the people of that clan and became a 2ND Dan . Unfortunately the clan fell apart. He left the clan with sadness in his heart. After some time he joined the clan Blast . He stayed there for some time, but he didn't feel that it was the right clan for him. So Toby created a clan of his own with the help of Robbie that lasted for a short time.Robbie felt that he fit in better elsewhere and so Toby said goodbye. Toby decided To Apply for Obey.

Contact Info
You can skype me @ toby.torres2
email @ tjhartwell@hotmail.com

Youtube and experience with clan members
I like to edit videos on youtube, im 100% not the best editor but im trying my best in learning new things, im so greatful for 2WC my babe in teaching me about key frames and Magic bullet looks, with the help of 2WC ive been using mbl and other various methods of what he has taught me and put them into my cs go frag videos, it would be amazing if you could watch some videos, my toribash video had near to none editing because i had no clue what i was doing, Lets talk about the Obey member Trestet, oh yeah thats right, Tres Tres is such a friendly guy its insane, he seems so chill and just offers to help me quite alot and is pretty funny, also Tres if you read this when will the new Faze rape hax be out? just out of curiosity haha inside joke :> anyway as i was saying Trestet and 2WC are the main people i speak to, i havent really had a chance to speak to many other members but it would be lovely to talk to other people and meet new people.

Music
I like to listen to alot of music, but the main music i listen to is normally rock, my favorite band is my chemical romance :3 my favorite song is sharpest lives, however i do not only just like rock, i dont mind dubstep and rap, my favorite dubstep song is probably recess by skrillex and my favorite rap song is probably cant hold us by macklemore

Thats it for my application this time, hopefully you can take it into consideration!
Last edited by Karmaaa; Sep 16, 2015 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Added music section
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Toby denied, sorry
Jenson, decision will be here shortly

Ok thanks hatt i'll be awaiting for it ^•^
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!