Toribash
Let's not get arguing please. All I said was he had an attitude towards me. You said I had an attitude towards you when we met, but I still managed. And 1PowerTor1 I understand but i'd like to be able to have a fluent community here in [Secret] I gave you a neutral because your skills are good.

Thx broo.
I hope very well with all members that is my primary goal
NOPE
I want powertor in... He will need to give examples to me and gamer of his skills, but I would deffinately say he is good... As for his language issue, stop poking at how bad his grammar is and focus on how he could be useful for translating and talking to other people for us...
Let the background check go first lol. Then when he passes he should send you some examples, and need somebody to test him in-game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by chacosownr View Post
I say no to BMTHownzz for having an attitude towards me (hypocrete) And i'm neutral with 1PowerTor1 mainly because he is hard to understand, and does not have perfect grammar.

Originally Posted by UNDEAD21 View Post
You have no room to talk, your additude toward me when we first met was very harsh. Plus he is a cool kid, does back talk a little bit, but i mean you, you did the same thing.

Originally Posted by chacosownr View Post
Let's not get arguing please. All I said was he had an attitude towards me. You said I had an attitude towards you when we met, but I still managed. And 1PowerTor1 I understand but i'd like to be able to have a fluent community here in [Secret] I gave you a neutral because your skills are good.

Originally Posted by UNDEAD21 View Post
I give yes to both of them. I would advise the background check to do their thing, because this is more of a getting a 2/3 on test not voting. I think.

Obviously, the both of you have forgotten how things run here. There are no "yes" or "no"'s here in this thread. This isn't a typical decision. There are no discussions outside of passing or failing someone in the respective groups. And even then, not much else is said, unless they're being questioned. Undead, you don't have much more room to talk than he does, and there should be for no reason quarreling with any of the members. If you have a problem, then it should not be broadcasted within this thread. It's been said countless times, to take it to the General Discussion. Let this be the end of it.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Okay, Sorry mate, won't happen again. Also I think that Power would be a great addition to the clan along with BMTH.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Once again, let your thoughts fly free in the General Discussion. As for now, wait 'till the background check has finished. Once that's done, Undead, test who you need to. FakeAngel, I'd like you to be there when he does it. If you can't, then I'll try to.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
mcmillan just to keep you updated me and wolfe are at a stand still for now and im seeking ash's oppinion through pm i think hes supposed to be back online today or towmarrow

so keep looking as we continue to update also dont forget to be active in game aswell as getting to know us as much as possible.

Both good hints to getting the personality pack to give a yeah over a neigh aswell as in-game crew 8P

Also ricky-00cowellr... I did not see your response to the skill's teams question do you have any skill's such as marketing, wrighting, Movie makeing or art/texture skill's?
Last edited by Gamer4200; Oct 16, 2011 at 06:01 AM.
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.