Ranking
I never had any respect for you as a human being in the first place, so your absence won't affect my in any way and I'll probably feel happy about it.
Bye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
I never had any respect for you as a human being in the first place, so your absence won't affect my in any way and I'll probably feel happy about it.
Bye

rood

and Hacks, Antleronio = Nearlydead
Who's nearlydead?

is he in ormo?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
He was a recruiter, I guess.

The alt he used for shit-posting was a recruiter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
The alt he used for shit-posting was a recruiter.

I suppose I'll post one last time.

if you have a problem with me then feel free to private message me about it. I think raving about it like a lunatic to all your little social groups is quite rude and selfish of you on behalf of your friends who aren't very interested in your mad obsessions.

unless of course they're obsessed with hating me too, in which case you should start a club if you're that bent out of shape about it. if you don't care about my existence then maybe you should stop oh i don't know caring about it. good bye.
I came here to laugh at you
Bye

I really hope you're actually friends and being sarcastic, and not just a huge asshole
oh yeah