Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
"book"? you mean commendations? Players can commend you based on your play, either for being a good leader, friendly player or good teacher.

I meant that there was an icon of a book with some flipped pages in the center of the profile. Look at TrilluXe or Hatton's to see for sure.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
and I think I'm going to switch to the M4A4 because clip and the weapon is smaller than m4a1-s so hiding is a lot easier, and I do those sneaky hiding things often

I'm going to assume you accidentally got the weapons the wrong away around.
But also keep in mind the price of the M4A1-s, while $100 may seem meagre it can come at quite a cost if you lose pistol round and force buy the second. You will either have to deal with having a Famas, or you'll have to go without nades.

At least with the M4A4 you can a singular flashbang when you buy on the 4th round (This is assuming you don't get any kills after you force buy).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Parrot
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
I meant that there was an icon of a book with some flipped pages in the center of the profile. Look at TrilluXe or Hatton's to see for sure.

those are commendations. The person with the most of that certain type on your team/ in game will have an icon. Smiley face is for being friendly, crown for being a leader and book for being a teacher.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|