Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by ControlAll View Post
My name is ControlAll I have loved toribash ever since I first started playing the game, but I have never gotten the full experience. I thrive to someday in Toribash be the best, but that isn't possible without a group of clan members or friends that can help me along the way. Prior to requesting to join Nitro I was in Drunk. We were rank 32, but then the clan wasn't as active anymore and the rank started to go down slowly. That is why I am here I need a active clan to work with. I am a 4th dan, but my friends say I play like a 6th dan. I have 342k tc, and also I am extremely active. There is usually never a day where I haven't at least checked the Toribash forums. I always get my 100 wins a day, and also I enjoy hosting bet servers. A reason why you should invite me in Nitro is because I feel that I am a strong ABD player. My most played mods are probably ABD, greykido, and mushu. Mushu is my weakest mod but I am trying to get better at it. I am active on the clan thread and also I enjoy making friends with my fellow clanmates. I'm 13, and if you ever need anything my Skype is ninja_tiger730. My highest rank in ABD was 236 when I went on a 11 streak. I can help this clan with wars, and also I can just be a good friend on the clan forums. Thank you for reading my application

http://imgur.com/LsA4Vzv

Hmm, decent app, relatively good player (I think), forum active, Yes.

Originally Posted by Djchickenkid2 View Post
Hello Nitro i want to join u guys i am a 6th dan black belt and u can call me Dylan or DJCHICKENKID2 i am 16 i have skill in a lot of mods some are Aikido, Aikido big dojo and mushu i also come on toribash every day and play till bout 12Pm eastern time so i play alot as u can tell Also i want to join Nitro cause clan is really good and most people are calm i dont like uncalm clans so thats one reason i want to join you the other reason is cause i ran a few of you in aikido / aikido big dojo and u guys are nice i also like playing soccer baseball and basketball i am not tht good at drawing also i play Cod And shooter games (sorry there is too many games to name) i am extremely active in game and i also like drawing things in irl the clan can help me get to know more people and make more friends and i can help the clan by donating all my time and effort to the was ect fights and tourneys i will always try my best in fights so i guess tht sums up my app and if u want me to add anymore let me know guys im willing to change for this clan and i also have taken up trying to parkour and freerun so yeah Lol this is my sencond app

Decent app, I don't how good you are, applied twice which shows determination and loyalty, medium forum activity, Yes but on the condition that you use the forums.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
That is three!!!! So do I get invited or do I need more?(Not trying to be rude)
<[Tint]Zubin> If you suck more people are going to think you're a girl
That is three!!!! So do I get invited or do I need more?(Not trying to be rude)

Need to be tested in game briefly before I'll invite (or deny, but that'll probably not happen, so don't worry your pretty little head).
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
k valt, I have to go to sleep so can I be tested tomorrow
<[Tint]Zubin> If you suck more people are going to think you're a girl
k valt, I have to go to sleep so can I be tested tomorrow

Of course. I am always free. But I'll add you on Skype.
Originally Posted by GreenMark View Post
I wish to follow the ways of the Nitro.
My name is Greenmark, or you can also call me Mark, 12 years of age. I am a 9th dan black belt, like i play this for like lets say 3 years or 2. My first clan was Monk, I joined when I was a still 9th dan. I quit that clan because no one is online and I am so lonely that I cant play a single member. And I am here to APPLY a good clan for me called Nitro. I want your clan because your member is always online and good, respectful to me. And my friend is banana in your clan. I live in Philippines, Ilocos Norte. And I will tell you about myself I am brown, I am a kid for real ;), I am good at sports like almost all sports, I like playing games and my other games that I played is Minecraft, Blackshot, Roblox, Team Fortress 2, LoL, Elsword, And also you can find me in Garena+ called xXMarkcraftXx If you want to add me then add me , And my hobbies are playing basketball I already put it . Sportsmanship or basketball, tennis, badminton,etc.

This is my application, and I hope to become a Nitro like all of you.
Thanks for reading my application. I hope I can join you clan!

DENIED

Feel free to re-apply in a week.
My name is Chris, 15 years old. I am Brown belt, i played Tb for 3 months ago
i didn't join any clan be4 , i am from lebanon GMT +3 , i am good at making arts like head textures ,Etc... , I come here to apply to Nitro cause it is my favorite , i will respect all the members in Nitro and i will be active alot in the forum and in-game. my favorite mods are "aikido,ABD,greykido,Lenshu,Tk,erthtk,etc...".

Good Day,Hope u accept me
Zinco122
-----
I live in Lebanon , Deriso , i have steam called "aloushi.allaa" and skype "mumberz.flex1" , i am in 9th grade in ajyal school , hope this little more info is enuf

LOVE U NITRO
-----
I live in Lebanon , Deriso , i have steam called "aloushi.allaa" and skype "mumberz.flex1" , i am in 9th grade in ajyal school , hope this little more info is enuf

LOVE U NITRO
Last edited by zinco122; Jul 8, 2015 at 06:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump