Toribash
That moment when you rely on account information and after further observation you realize Inka is only 2 years old.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Inka View Post
I'm a litte manlyfemeninetus

You're beautiful
Like Toxik's drawings
stealing some of your activity and bringing it to tint
pls
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
I'm disappointed in all who were involved in this, such immaturity and a horrible way to handle things.

Instead of simply acknowledging one's mistakes we've decided to make two pages of arguments.

I do think Chaco was a little unnecessarily hostile and very unaccepting of criticism but Miku could've simply understood he unintentionally may have insulted Chaco.

Once again, I thought you guys were capable of handling yourselves but unfortunately I was wrong, I don't want this happening again.

If you guys are willing to stop acting like children I could invite Miku back and we can go about normally and forget this.

Oh and to those who antagonized him after the whole ordeal I'm disappointed as well.

ily

pm me about hompo set, i still got it with me, i know you wanted something with it
I still lurk in the shadows. >.> I'm not entirely gone.

Also chaco. it was just a replay >.> Sorry, der miku said sorry. Just... don't be so sensitive.. ._.

Also, Roar.
Originally Posted by Toxik View Post
:c

sucks that you guys argue over something like that

it's just a replay guys

don't act like dicks

ozzy is sad

I draw a thing

a thing

That's awesome. I also wanna show you my drawings.:

drawing

|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Every where I lurk people argue about stuff I don't feel like going back in the pages to look at

and then Aracoon mentions Tint and I'm like "hey I'm in that!"

Hi Facade, I like toxik's drawings, too

complementary groovy orange
FIRED UP