Toribash
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
Might be tough to play tk with you again, victor. I have school now. :<

Oh, but okay, when u have any time to play, pm me or try to find me in some tk, spar or lenshu room (lenshu will be a little bit hard to find me)
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Names Roland. My ingame name is Rolandman, but I prefer Roland over my ingame name. I'm 19, I'm really immature ingame, however on the forums I'm pretty mature imo. I've joined toribash September 2012, and I've been practicing in replaymaking for quite awhile. My gmt is -8:00 as of right now. I've hung out with some people in the clan, such as Cannibis, Tripstone, and Poop. That was long time ago though. My favourite sports are hockey and basketball. I enjoy hanging out with you guys, not just because you guys are great players ingame. Just you guys are cool to hang out with. I don't really care about your guy's ingame skill, however they are great. I'm making a free..form? Application because I believe it will increase my chances to get in. My past clans were Legendary(Origin now), Xp, Violent Resolution, Electric, Backflips. If I left out some clans, that means I forgot them. The main reasons I left Violent resolution was because it was slowly dieing, and there weren't much active members to help me. I left Electric because it has the same reason, why I left Violent. I left most of the clans because It didn't feel right in them. I was getting ignored by XP and Backflips. I left Legendary because It still didn't feel right, plus Xip was an asshole to me. This is my third application to Evolution I believe. I hope you guys consider my application.

Long app. Luls. I'm willing to wait 2 months to get in. I enjoyed chatting with you guys long time ago.
gg world.
Attached Files
Rolandman - Too many kicks.rpl (328.0 KB, 4 views)
Spar with Hattersin.rpl (286.0 KB, 4 views)
Aikido 3.rpl (68.8 KB, 3 views)
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Name: You can either call me : Fluff or Kyle
Belt:6th dan
GMT: -8
Past Clans: Electric and Kira(Many others but I was kicked about the first day every time.)

Player Card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/FluffZilla.png

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):A few, but haven't played on them for years.

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I can spar, but sadly no replays. I'm not the best but I can manage.

About Yourself: I'm 14 and I love helping others,animals, and science. I'm currently owning 3 turtles(Names: Reggie, kayden, and cookie) and a dog(Name: Charlie)
I also plan on getting to know you guys aswell, and to get my degree in biology/science.
My dream is to be one of the scientist that studies minerals and elements.

Sincerely,
Kyle/Fluff
ALL HAIL THE SHEEP GOD
My name's Jt, or Mark. I'm 17 and a 5th Dan Black belt, my timezone is GMT 0 and my past clans were Hazard (HaZ) and Brotherhood (Shinobi). This is my player card:
I have no other alternate accounts and I class myself as a "Decent" sparrer, nothing special ( I sadly have no sparring replays on my new computer ). And other things about me is I've just started posting on the forums properly now, so I'll be very forum active. I enjoy talking and I'm a friendly and likeable person, but you can judge that for yourself. and I think that I could benefit from being in [eVo] and you could benefit from me also. Hope to see your replies -If you want to test my sparring skills I'm available most of the day- Thanks for reading.
JTsparks please, respect the application form. If you app as a sparrer could you do some new replays that you could put here ?
-----
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
Hello,

I'm here to apply for [eVo]. My name is Eason and I'm 17 years old. A friend of my, Shade, invited me to join Evolution when I was playing ingame and I asked myself 'Why not give it a try?'. I've always wanted to apply and join this clan 3 years ago when I noticed this clan while browsing through the clan list.

I wasn't a lonewolf until a few weeks ago when a clan that I'm in for a year died. Throughout my career, [Guardians] and [raku] were the only clans that I'm in. I was appointed leader of Guardians when ARMIN0 left but soon got kicked due to inactivity as I was addicted to LoL at that time.

As for activity, I'm pretty active in the market section since I'm an Msquad, pretty active in IRC and I'll occasionally go ingame and play a few rounds if I feel like it.

Thank you for the consideration.
Eason

I give you my yes, i assume that your presence there is important for Shade.
Last edited by Mocucha; Jan 15, 2014 at 02:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Name: Josh (JDos)
Belt:4th Dan
Past Clans: FVipers, Uber
This is my only account.

Im 19 and go to uni. Play toribash most days of the week (5-6). I wanted to join for a while because of the members from your clan I have played against, they have behaved in a respectable way, are good sports.
@Mochuca- I did use the application form, I just typed it in a different way instead of using bullet points. Looks more professional, and I can try make some new replays.
I understand for the free form application, post replays when you can ;)

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by Shade View Post
BIG YES to Eason...

Originally Posted by poop View Post
ill say yes to eason and shev

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
I give you my yes, i assume that your presence there is important for Shade.

Yay, 3 yes from the members! Thanks for the support guys Really appreciate it.
MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌