Guelphy Gryphons
1 Votes / 11.11%
Tits
6 Votes / 66.67%
an egg
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ninja, he's Wolfe. Wolfe got banned for a "Misunderstanding" or something like that, and I joined a room yesterday and he was Item dueling. I heard that he scammed twice, but Idk.
ugly
oh i know xD it was something to do with a guilt thing or somat
-----
oh and what car have you got ill?
Last edited by NinjaVodou; Jan 8, 2012 at 02:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
yeah i was hey and he was like i'm lookin for a clan an i was like ok post an applictation if your intrested in zero and he was like wait theres sumat you need to know before i join an i was like what you where a sex affender we've all been there an he was like no well yes but i'm wolfe and i was like i know wolfe your not wolfe and he was like you wnna see some pictures of wolfe acount and whatnot i was like yes... and he was like here and he was like i can tell you anythin about me and i was like cool hey wolfe and i was like i'm inviting you but why zero and then he explained everything and i was like oh cool....
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
did he tell you how i take all his money dueling every few months? xD

How do you guys like my post background?
Last edited by Wik; Jan 8, 2012 at 06:48 AM.
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
Name(ingame): oranganeh
Belt(Black Belt or Higher Preferred): 4th dan black belt
Best mods(Judo, wushu,tk, aikido, parkour,ect):tk,wushu,aikido,and footmod
Why you want to join(Do i need to explain): because i want to be in the clan that have more experience and fun guyz in that clan, and i want to help this clan to be number one in ingame
Infractions(Just so we know who we'll dealing with): 5 days banned,farming
Also i need three replays posts without replays will be shunned:

about me : my real name is muhammad fauzan hamdani, you can call me fauzan. i'm not good enough at replay, but this is better replay. i'm avvy maker, but not like Wyverneon Avvy he's senior art maker, i'm junior art maker. so i'm in junior high school. i'm not active enough at ingame, but i'm good at ingame you can see my win rate, and i'm very active at forum. everyday, i'm checking my forum., so , that's all about me, hope you enjoy it

~oranganeh
Last edited by oranganeh; Jan 8, 2012 at 12:52 PM.
<3[RSO|INDONIZER|PR0NE|L3RK|TROOPERX01|GUM|MOCUCHA|Sig Pic]<3