Toribash
I don't like it anymore since Charly acts like the biggest fool.. it's a shame, he was a hero for me when I was a child and now you have to see how he acts like this..
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Originally Posted by Aikanaro View Post
I don't like it anymore since Charly acts like the biggest fool.. it's a shame, he was a hero for me when I was a child and now you have to see how he acts like this..

You mixed HIMYM up with Two and a half men? :|
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
You mixed HIMYM up with Two and a half men? :|

NO

Charly Sheen was like the best actor you could imagine for "Hot Shots"

Nowadays I see it through other eyes.. his image is about drugs and girls and since he think he is god himself he makes alot of stupid things to get into the news. He is the reason why they stopped producing it
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Tell me because I don't get it. What have Charly from Two and half men related to HIMYM?

Maybe he acts like idiot but I think his acting in two and half is great and he fits his role very well.
derp
Originally Posted by shadowelf View Post
Tell me because I don't get it. What have Charly from Two and half men related to HIMYM?

That was what I wondered about too.
God, I see, my holidays will result in hardcore gaming...
Just got nothing to do and I want to get back into CS:S or something like that... we'll see. <:
I watched a few episodes of Two and a half men, it's funny, but as I don't watch TV I don't watch it anymore. I think I never watched an episode of HIMYM...
I may start watching some episodes in the next few weeks to make sure I don't get bored.
I also like Charlie Sheen in Hot Shots, it's a great movie - the mother of all movies, haha.
It's sad he can't control his actual life, but hat can we do, let's just hope for another guy to be as funny as him in near future.
Originally Posted by flXy View Post
God, I see, my holidays will result in hardcore gaming...
Just got nothing to do and I want to get back into CS:S or something like that... we'll see. <:

Go go go league of legends and feed on mid
derp