Toribash
Acabei de mandar mensagem ao humper (o tipo que criou o video da nossa organização há 2 anos) para saber de ainda têm o video porque parece que ele foi removido do youtube (ou ele apagou o canal, sei lá).

Se alguém o tiver que tente arranjar maneira de me o transmitir, sff.
Obrigado.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Originally Posted by Hayz
Originally Posted by Humper
Originally Posted by Hayz
Hey, man.

Two years ago, you created a video for the portuguese organization.
I was going to check that video today but found out that it was removed/your channel was removed. My question is... do you still have that video by any chance? It would be swell if you did.

Here's the original thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=306337

Thanks and waiting for a possible positive response.

Unfortunately not.

Options would be, you either use the one provided by machker94; he won't mind I already talked him through OR I will re-make it since back then I was a beginner in videomaking. This time it will most likely turn out a lot nicer. You'd have to wait though, I started college and I have to also make a few request videos so my time is diminished by a pretty big amount.

Payment doesn't really need to be involved since I already got paid once.

Yeah.
Sounds nice.

Send me a message whenever you're available to do the video and I shall take care of the rest (getting a thread up with replays, etc).

Keep in touch.

Se ainda estiverem interessados..
always ~
Não sei quanto tempo isto ainda vai demorar mas ainda podemos arranjar outra espécie de diversão antes que sejamos "chamados".
always ~
Em vez de Toribash, tenho jogado LoL.

Se quiserem jogarem um jogos, o meu nick é dathayz.
Jogo mais normais com amigos do que ranked mas ainda planeio chegar a Silver até ao fim da época.
always ~