Toribash
Stop being Hikkikomori, dang it.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
TPK where do you live, anyway?
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Just ended day two.. Too lazy to take pictures of my stuff, but I didn't buy much today anyway - I mostly went to panels.
One thing I'll mention is that I got a Gintama Gintoki wooden sword! It's not too heavy, but I thought it'd be lighter. Pretty neat tho
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I prefer Kirito's Elucidator.
- made in Indonesia

Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
TPK where do you live, anyway?

Chicago, IL
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
i found something awesome today when i was stalking Scandal e.e
https://twitter.com/scandal_rina/sta...88303349211137
it's a tweet by the bassist, Rina... you see that guy
http://orig04.deviantart.net/9ef8/f/...co-d8tvfn6.jpg
that's me
TPK is one clear stalker.
Wow, so you're there in scandal's concert?
- made in Indonesia