Toribash
Guess what i week more until my birthday WoooHooo
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Unfortunately can't
because in my religion in this month i must to fasting
fasting is
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Fasting is primarily the act of willingly abstaining from some or all food, drink, or both, for a period of time. An absolute fast is normally defined as abstinence from all food and liquid for a defined period, usually a single day (24 hours), or several days. Other fasts may be only partially restrictive, limiting particular foods or substance. The fast may also be intermittent in nature (see: Intermittent fasting). Fasting practices may preclude sexual and other activities as well as food.
In a physiological context, fasting may refer to (1) the metabolic status of a person who has not eaten overnight, and (2) to the metabolic state achieved after complete digestion and absorption of a meal. Several metabolic adjustments occur during fasting, and some diagnostic tests are used to determine a fasting state. For example, a person is assumed to be fasting after 8–12 hours. Metabolic changes toward the fasting state begin after absorption of a meal (typically 3–5 hours after a meal); "post-absorptive state" is synonymous with this usage, in contrast to the "post-prandial" state of ongoing digestion. A diagnostic fast refers to prolonged fasting (from 8–72 hours depending on age) conducted under observation for investigation of a problem, usually hypoglycemia. Finally, extended fasting has been recommended as therapy for various conditions by health professionals of most cultures, throughout history, from ancient to modern.

"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Then don't fast. You got a brain up there and you got its control, it's your choice to decide what to do.
Religion is restriction, religion is a limit. That's why I'm an atheist.
:(){ :|: & };:
Trying that Minibash, mind explaining it to me please its a bit weird but fun
-----
OMFG IS REPLAYS IN THIS COZ I JUST DID SOMETHING EPIC!
-----
Nope Whats credits for though lol? i just got 10 from falcon punching them onto the side of the screen which hurt him loads XD
-----
Im making a challenge for u guys

Ok challenge me if you dare! http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php?challengeid=4068
-----

UMM WTF you can decap in this aswell, im a white belt still XD
Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 4, 2011 at 07:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump