Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Like any game, it takes time to get better. I'd recommend watching some high ranked games, either professional players, or just in the 'Watch' tab in game. There's some good tutorials online for recoil control, crosshair placement and grenade spots too.
Best of luck
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Parrot
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
I got downranked to Silver Elite Master. This ranking system is weird, I didnt do shit.

You should let me play with you
PM your steam profile so I can add you?

Also this goes for anyone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Theres something that always confuses me a lot in CSGO. I've seen some CSGO players having some sort of "book" icon in the middle of their CSGO profile. What does that icon mean?
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
"book"? you mean commendations? Players can commend you based on your play, either for being a good leader, friendly player or good teacher.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 29, 2015 at 10:09 AM.
I need higher ranked friends.
Friends are one to couple ranks lower and if i play with em, yes i rek but rank won't go up.

And im MG.

And don't want random really because... Eh...

fuck
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
I went from top fragging every game to playing with higher ranks and constantly getting shit on. I think I might need to be a lower rank. Idk

Going through the same thing lately. Best thing you can do is take a day or two off (or a week).
why tho
Originally Posted by Zapekk View Post
I need higher ranked friends.
Friends are one to couple ranks lower and if i play with em, yes i rek but rank won't go up.

And im MG.

And don't want random really because... Eh...

Im MG as well. Send me your steam profile so I can add?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation