Toribash
I think we're waiting until the end of cl to accept any new members. Old members are a bit different. Sorry saji, the whole clan league tgs fiasco has put us in a position where it would now be hypocrytical of us to accept new players who've recently been in clans. Read up on it if you want to see what I mean. I hope you understand. On the bright side, finals probably aren't that far away, so we can deal with your app afterwards. Our application process generally takes a long while anyway. Be patient with us, all our cornerstone members need to see how your brain works before a decision can be made.
Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
I think we're waiting until the end of cl to accept any new members. Old members are a bit different. Sorry saji, the whole clan league tgs fiasco has put us in a position where it would now be hypocrytical of us to accept new players who've recently been in clans. Read up on it if you want to see what I mean. I hope you understand. On the bright side, finals probably aren't that far away, so we can deal with your app afterwards. Our application process generally takes a long while anyway. Be patient with us, all our cornerstone members need to see how your brain works before a decision can be made.

OK guys,no problem...ill wait as mush as necessary;)
Welp, Im back for another swing at app-ing just because I think I've improved quite a bit.
-Reason(s) for joining as well as fave mod (they intertwine): RA is a wushu based mod which is my mod of choice (unless Im playing against irl friends) and I've been with several Rallians in a server at once and its pretty much like a family with the way one acts towards another.
-Members I've met: All other than Dr.Bear, Nike, and Xar. Unless Bear is lord.
-Achievements: None that I know of unless Im oblivious. And Im planning on app-ing to TW if that counts as an "achievement" (T3-5 perferrably)
Art: Same as before, digital art sucks but physical art is pretty fancy imo :>
Replays: Below
Past clans/final remarks: Past clans are none, RA is the only clan I've ever applied to as of writing this. And as far as final remarks go, Holo, Hey bud and k6 did I refresh your memory yet? Perhaps pg 293 will trip your memory ;v And yea. There's my app. Mmk

Still no, maybe later. ~vam
Attached Files
Vammy bby wai.rpl (79.1 KB, 8 views)
gg xhiba.rpl (88.4 KB, 9 views)
Flip around kicks.rpl (87.4 KB, 8 views)
Me heed.rpl (118.1 KB, 7 views)
So damn close .rpl (88.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Nov 11, 2013 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Replays >~>
Pwnzafahra: master has given pwnzy a sock pwnzy is a free tori
My Amazing Relaxed App
I, an okay player, was a simple orange belt on my old accounts. But now, I am back, but I forgot how to play. So now I am back, and willing to go pro! My attitude torwards others is very nice and polite, and im very mature, but still willing to dick around ;). I don't know much about Wushu, but as it says in the requirements, I am willing to learn. As I progress, however, I hope to see not only growth in myself, but in my teachers/clanmates. I hope that they can experience and grow with me, as I become a black belt.

Hope you like it!
- Polterpup :3

No.
Last edited by k6vamees; Nov 11, 2013 at 09:12 AM.
So hi all you awesome RelaxAll members I’m Zach or Scanttante I know RelaxAll is a really good clan and I’m interested to join I’m 11 I know that is young but I’m really looking to get into a good clan I’ve been trying to work my way up there and I’m getting there but this is best I’ve seen so far I’m sorta good at wushu mushu but good at ninutsu rk_mma and a little bit jousting I’m really active I play close to 5-6 hours a day if I can on weekends I’m on all day and if I need to learn more wushu because your standards don't reach my skill level I will try my best and do my best to get better and get above and beyond the expectation I will never break any rules never do anything bad for the toribash community or the RelaxAll clan/community I will try my best to earn the title of RelaxAll and if I don't make it I know I’m not worthy for the tag but if I get it I know that RelaxAll thinks I have the attitude and dedication of the tag RelaxAll I know I do not have a lot of posts on the forums but I can and will get more active without spam to grow the RelaxAll community RelaxAll is the tag of a god and will make me try my best do my best to accomplish the goals of RelaxAll I know I’m taking on a lot in this post but I know I can do it all with dedication and my wanting to get into RelaxAll and also I'm a black belt with 3 years of experience but I forgot one of my account passwords and had to reset I'm good friends with some of the RelaxAll members. I dont have any replays but like it says only if you are willing to learn it. I am 100% ready to learn and will take any advice from anyone to help me improve to get better and to grow as a RelaxAll member

No.
Last edited by k6vamees; Nov 27, 2013 at 11:42 PM.
I find your blur of sentences hard to read. Your skill level has to reach our standards, not the other way around. It's also hard for us to judge you if you provide nothing for us to judge you by.
The blind, almost religious frenzy you went into towards the middle of the "app" seems to indicate that you have the wrong idea about us. In my opinion, you should give this whole app another 4-5 years and try again.