Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Lol yeah you know me! You know I am not powerdrunk, don't ya? just playing around. You trust me! (right?) =P

I promise I won't normally do that stuff.

Just playin' around, one time thing. You haven't lost trust in me have you?
Last edited by hidingwarior; Apr 15, 2008 at 02:22 AM.
I want to join ur forces
Greetings
name?eGaN
Belt":Black belt(a few dayz ago i was 2dan)
age?:17
From?:Ukraine(but i am russian)and before was in Aliens clan
When u playing tori?:everyday from 3 to the night
mod?:i know good judo and wushu
What gets clan if u join?:He would get a good warrior,good friend and other good things=D
Reason?:I wanna join RA coz i love relax style
Okay, if I am able to sneak on later I will check you out....will you be on at 9:00GMT? And just so you know, I will be playing with you in wushu. No need to look for me, if you are on I will find you.

P.S. It is good that you already fight relaxed!

We'll bash for a while and talk and I will probably let you know pretty quickly.

EDIT: I was just randomly stripped of my power apparently, so talk to Sahee. *sigh*
Last edited by hidingwarior; Apr 15, 2008 at 08:45 PM.
Let them pm me, or even better - post where needed.
Plus when I'm around, hiding, I can recruit on my own. Anyway I think we'll be deleting "primogen".

Yea shit didn't work well enough.;P

If I'm not around - listen to skullo, I'm staying one recruiter, and one decision maker ever unless I'm not around for long periods of time (like more than a month). In such case - Skullo takes over. That's my will. Hope it's clear. Kisses, and soft spanks.

Slightly off topic.

...I just hate ranks :P... and love to have good grip on mah shiz.

Now get the hell to pawning around :P.

*throws candies to the crowd and watches them go play*.

Last edited by Sahee; Apr 15, 2008 at 08:07 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Check him out Hiding or Skullo. Hope you make good decision.
I'm still trying to get myself internet (i'm still using father's laptop connection *sigh*).
Thx guyz.

EDIT: yes that means he can be recruited by somebody else than me, heh - by you :P... If he is "worthy". Thx. I'll check him out later, and decide whether he can stay (even if he will be accepted, and already tagged, in such case edit dudes list, adding him). Thx guys.
Last edited by Sahee; Apr 15, 2008 at 09:24 PM.
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
>.< And oh.

heh. xD
No you haven't lost anything, I was just thinking. You've got my pm. Sorreh thread closed. No posting - I spoke with hiding about that thing, and it's rather mine and his thing, so... Hope Hiding isn't angry/ upset. .
Recruiting
Me and Skulloman normally. And Hiding sometimes.
Any questions?

Bring me some people!
Ok guyz but i dunno when is 9 GMT.Tell me please Moscow or Kyiv time please,or yime where u live (City)i'll convert it.And in 9 am or pm?In 9 or 21>?I'll be there