Ranking
yesterday i had 31-1-9 with casseopia... theres a good trick with her in teamfights at drake or baron..
GO for a fight in that pit something you usualy dont want to do.. reason: if they enter they HAVE to face you :P granted me an inofficial penta qudra+ks :Ö(
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
I have yet to play against a good one. His range seems ridiculous at the moment though.

I have yet to go negative with him. I can outlane almost any champ mid (brand is like everybody's hard counter :/) and I'm not afraid to get closer when necessary unlike most xeraths I see. I honestly saw one that got himself underleveled to level 6 when everybody else was level 11 or so because he was too afraid to get close and only used his locus of power and q.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I actually like to engage without being in locust...

Also:
i dont think he is a too strong mid char but he might be quite valid in solotop if you got a good support/jungler/mapcontrol since he is gankable easy
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
I actually like to engage without being in locust...

Also:
i dont think he is a too strong mid char but he might be quite valid in solotop if you got a good support/jungler/mapcontrol since he is gankable easy

He's an amazing mid. I can get lane control by level 1 depending on who I'm against, by level 2 for most others, and level 3 for brand. And ganks are hard against xerath because he doesn't need to push as far as other champs to harass. I've literally been ganked by all of bot, the jungle, and mid, and still escaped because of a) the speed boost from locus, and b) my positioning was just right.
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
I have yet to go negative with him. I can outlane almost any champ mid (brand is like everybody's hard counter :/) and I'm not afraid to get closer when necessary unlike most xeraths I see. I honestly saw one that got himself underleveled to level 6 when everybody else was level 11 or so because he was too afraid to get close and only used his locus of power and q.

I can see him being really really strong, I just haven't played a decent one yet.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I had an interesting game
I described it to my friend ons team and since im too lazy to type it out again, here's what happened

7:14 PM - Cabron Cabron: last nigh
7:14 PM - Cabron Cabron: night
7:14 PM - Cabron Cabron: i was playing a reague of regends game
7:14 PM - Cabron Cabron: and I was like
7:14 PM - Cabron Cabron: wtf
7:14 PM - Cabron Cabron: because
7:15 PM - Cabron Cabron: we got aced except for this vayne
7:15 PM - Cabron Cabron: who was pushing their bot lane
7:15 PM - Cabron Cabron: and she was at the inner turret
7:15 PM - Cabron Cabron: so the enemy team 5 man pushes our nexus
7:15 PM - Cabron Cabron: and they take out both of our nexus turrets
7:15 PM - Cabron Cabron: and the 4 of us that got aced respawned
7:15 PM - Cabron Cabron: and we somehow beat them
7:15 PM - Cabron Cabron: like we killed 2 of them
7:15 PM - Cabron Cabron: then 3 started running back
7:15 PM - Cabron Cabron: and we killed 4 of them
7:15 PM - Cabron Cabron: and the vayne
7:15 PM - Cabron Cabron: WAS STILL PUSHING
7:15 PM - Bonnie, the Seer of Sound~*: V:
7:15 PM - Cabron Cabron: and she basically backdoored their nexus
7:15 PM - Cabron Cabron: ಠ_ಠ
7:16 PM - Cabron Cabron: from their inner turret
7:16 PM - Cabron Cabron: and we won that game
7:16 PM - Cabron Cabron: ಠ_ಠ
7:16 PM - Cabron Cabron: our nexus was at like 1/2 hp
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Finally decent champion, not turboup or turboop.
Good job, riot.

He's going to be similar to many new champs recently, to name a few: Cass and Lee sin, oh, and urgot, Urgot is the epitome of this cycle

They seem balanced/slightly underpowered because they are slightly too complicated for people to master within a week, but give a patch or two when people start mastering them, qq commences and they get nerfed

such is the cycle
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
He's going to be similar to many new champs recently, to name a few: Cass and Lee sin, oh, and urgot, Urgot is the epitome of this cycle

They seem balanced/slightly underpowered because they are slightly too complicated for people to master within a week, but give a patch or two when people start mastering them, qq commences and they get nerfed

such is the cycle

It doesn't take much to master him, just the ability to time skill shots. And 70% ap pen means that no matter how much mr they build, it's still gonna hurt like hell. They'll probably nerf that down, if anything.