Toribash
He already applied once and got denied
-----
And he left the clan he was just in for no reason...
Last edited by PlataBear; Mar 23, 2013 at 04:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I'm back guys , sorry , I got a non-sense reason ban by a boy /: CHOOOOOZOOOO
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Can't, I'm on my netbook for school, stupid admins don't let us install anything. So I'm playing a portable version of Binding of Isaac :P

And before you say it, the anti-virus system automatically quarantines the toribash.exe file when I try to run it.
-----
Awww next person has 3000th post
Last edited by PlataBear; Mar 23, 2013 at 07:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
I'm the '' next person ''.
muhahahauhauha.
Btw plata, that's really bad, in my school i can't play anything like dat... and i really don't use much internet in mah school. So, Fuck dat...
lol, well if any teacher gets my flashdrive I'm fucked...I have 3 different proxy's, a password cracker, a bunch of games, and a bunch of R rated movies :P

Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
lol, well if any teacher gets my flashdrive I'm fucked...I have 3 different proxy's, a password cracker, a bunch of games, and a bunch of R rated movies :P

Good luck on that Plata 0-0