Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well I have some real life news kinda stupid but the clippers basketball team manager or something doesn't want black people to watch their games even though he has an all black team

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.
A clan member (won't mention who for their sake) asked me if taking tc out of the bank for personal use was okay. He wants 40k, which is obviously too much to take out of the bank.

How do small things work though? Can one take 1k out of the bank or something small like that? (Obviously after asking Beatzarr)
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Hey Diamonds, I am part of Soul now (former Kira), and wanted to know if I was able to post here on your general thread? Just to speak with you all from time to time if you didn't mind. If you would rather me not, that's fine.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Nice boom, it could be better by ghosting on uke's body a bit, but it's a pretty cool boom.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Originally Posted by TheTrueBob View Post
Well I have some real life news kinda stupid but the clippers basketball team manager or something doesn't want black people to watch their games even though he has an all black team

I think I saw him in the news... This was utter retarded. Heard he got fired from the team's club, though.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
Originally Posted by Boerhae View Post
A clan member (won't mention who for their sake) asked me if taking tc out of the bank for personal use was okay. He wants 40k, which is obviously too much to take out of the bank.

How do small things work though? Can one take 1k out of the bank or something small like that? (Obviously after asking Beatzarr)

Beat was supposed to do a bank system for us, but he didn't do it yet.

Also, how does one asks for money and not reveal himself?
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
Originally Posted by Nitoratus View Post
Beat was supposed to do a bank system for us, but he didn't do it yet.

Also, how does one asks for money and not reveal himself?

You can literally look at everyone's trade history

Not to mention it would be nice if it was paid back in 3days especially if its only 1k simply because that's only two tourney wins

I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.