Toribash
The four replays were an accident
Im sorry.
Attached Files
! Zero - A New Era.rpl (226.6 KB, 15 views)
! Zero - The D3m0n In My Head.rpl (170.6 KB, 16 views)
! Zero - Anthology.rpl (150.7 KB, 15 views)
[SyN][Enigma][Inquisition][CREAM][Evil]
No worries man, it's just a policy. :U
Anyways, solid replays you've got, but i'm not quite sure on the decision. Gonna leave this one up in the air for a bit, hopefully another recruiter has something to say!
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Ohay
Mediocrity \o/
Attached Files
#T_Venagance.rpl (277.1 KB, 22 views)
#T_Obey4tw.rpl (220.7 KB, 17 views)
#T_hi kid cudi.rpl (226.7 KB, 18 views)
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I might as well take initiative of some sort...

Zeroback: Great to see you again man. What really cheered me up is seeing how good at replay making you were. Even so, there were some flaws.

New Era: the opener was really weird. Creative and goofy, but weird. First kick was okay. It was executed and... well, that's all I can say. The skeet after that was nice, but not entirely impressive. If it was kicked at the head, that would've been 10x more boss.

D3m0n in my head: Opener was decent. Not entirely creative, but it worked. Boom could've been a lot bigger on the first hit, surprised it wasn't. The head-kick looked a little unnecessary, but whatevs. The punch looked really suspicious, but I'm sure it was possible in some way. Either way, I didn't really like the way it was executed, but that's just me. The whole set-up for the pose could've been done a lot quicker, but it was nice.

Anthology: YUNOFINISH. That looked like an old-school replay that I would've loved if you managed to demolish uke. Opening punch was well done. The kick after that looked really nice, love how you did that. The hand twist was cool, but I would've loved it if you managed to spin a little longer and pose or at least finish uke's legs off AND THEN decide to pose. None the less, a cool replay.

OVERALL: Well man. You got the basic skills. Hone those skills and try to do more dynamic stuff and improve your motion skills, meaning try not to make it look like you're struggling to move your own joints. Almost there bro. For now, it's a no from me. If another recruiter has another opinion, then so be it. You have my skype. Maybe we can collab and I can help you out a little.

Kyou: hi kyou

Venagance: Well, it was a nice replay. Even so, felt sloppy... and not the good 'ol pusga sloppy either. The only thing particularly exciting was the opening double kick because... well, shit, that was boss. Everything else looked like regular old 2DM's or 3DM's. Needed more visible booms or some truly spectacular hits like the first one.

Obey4tw: Opening kick wasn't the best, but it worked. Second kick was nice and hilarious because buttcheeks (literally). The final boom was nice and creatively done. The air twist and pose was okay.

hi kid cudi: Why... (@title)

Anyway, the replay wasn't actually half bad, Opening kick was nicely done, kudos to how you still managed the hit considering how close you were. The leftover torso hit was nice, stiff though. Final kick was okay. Sure you could've destroyed the buttchee- glutes instead of just one of them. The whole tricking thing after that was cool, but felt a little unnecessary.

OVERALL: All in all, you got bad-ass remaking skills. My vote's gunna have to be a no for now.

stil luv u doe

As for any other recruiters, I apologize if I've crossed the line here. I just didn't want to leave them hanging.
Last edited by Marrez; Jan 16, 2013 at 12:50 AM.
beware
the goblin
It's cool bro, you're free to do recruiting whenever you like, the only difference between now and your active week is that you're expected to do things during the active week. Which i'm failing horribly at, so i shouldn't be talking, but hey, i have many things going. :c

In fact, i do believe most recruiters (ALL FOUR OF THEM POTENTIALLY) only appreciate having some work taken off their backs. And at the same time will i apologize to the applicants for referring to them as work, because that is not nice of me. :c

ALL RIGHT CARRY ON
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol