Toribash
Originally Posted by Sarutobi View Post

I second this.

Also, I just saw a commercial on hulu with Mrs. Potato Head eating Lays potato chips in a closet. I dont know what to do with myself right now.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
I agree with Master here, the wages for that ad were pretty good when I was working there, and the Mrs Potato head costume only had a little bit of vomit in it so pretty nice working conditions too.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Mrs. Potato Head is just a disappointment, in every sense of the word. I'm disappointed that you perpetuated her disappointing existence.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Guys I don't know how to say this but... I have to quit toribash forever.
My father's Brazilian relatives are disabled and can't afford home care anymore so our family is being forced to move to Brazil and help them... I only wish I could stay a bit longer but I'm leaving today, April 1st, as the tickets have already been purchased.

As a thank you for being my mates all this time you can split my remaining cash between you (200k)
I'll send it to saru and I'm sure he'll distribute it fairly.

I'll never forget you guys, goodbye..
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Good news, my Brazilian family won the Spanish national lottery, they didn't even know they entered, so I'm back!

Also won a green hat from the event thingy :3
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
Good news, my Brazilian family won the Spanish national lottery, they didn't even know they entered, so I'm back!

Also won a green hat from the event thingy :3

I won some headphones
also I need that 200k