Toribash
Make a download folder in the replay folder named "Downloaded replays". Then, when you click the attachment you wanna look at. After that it says "Open" or "save" or "cancel". Click "save", and browse until you find the "Downloaded replays" folder and thyen save the replay. After that, you click on the "Open folder" button and voila! You can watch the replays without bigger concern. And when the folder starts to clutter up, then you just delete the replays and start saving them again.

I hope this is a working solution for your replay problem. I've tested it and it works.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I can't do that :v

I save the replays in the replay thread and then I open tb and load the replays there

I can't "open folder" in tb

i thought of everything, I think :|
Open the replay through the replay folder while digging yourself into your harddrive documents. Try to find the Toribash 3.8 folder (or whatever version you're using) Then go to the "replays" folder. You dont have to watch the replays while running Toribash. You can do it by doubleclicking the .rpl files. It'll automatically open up and run Toribash and show the replay you clicked. By doing that, you can watch the replays.
★★★★★
If you want some replays from me, here are two.
I'll complete a second replay later, when I will be bored.

PS I know, those 6DM's boomkicks are similar :| [it's only about second replay]
Attached Files
nograb with perfect balance.rpl (178.4 KB, 21 views)
next 6DM boom.rpl (57.2 KB, 19 views)
nograb with perfect balance - Pretty nice manipulative start. Not very clean setup but it was pretty nice anyway. The first kick was powerful, thus the screaming. The second kick was great. Unfortunately you didn't get the glutes but who cares about them? ;U

The balance, I was like "lolwtf?!".

next 6DM boom - Another one? Dude, you like 3 or 4 replays of you booming uke 6 dismemberments in one hit. Soon you will maybe make a 7 dismembement boom ;)

You should make a continuation of that replay. It looks uncomplete.
★★★★★
beznick: you are the most awesome hacker ive ever seen, i cant even see that you hacked the replay, but im so shure on that xD
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
speedhax. also you have hack that lets you move through walls but you use it to move through uke with your feet.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos