Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hello i would like to apply
-----
name: joshua starnes
username:jstarnes1
skill:none
Previous clans: E4
i would like to join because i will be able to help you in wars and also i use to be rank 1223. i would also like you to message me back on the recruitment thread. i would be very happy to become apart of Nitro
Last edited by jstarnes1; Oct 16, 2014 at 03:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No, you are really good in game but you didn't try at all on your app
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Hello I am Joshua Starnes I have played toribash for 3 years but i deleted the game so sorry about my rank. i am good at ninjutsu, ok at parkour, good at ABD, and aikido. i am a intermediate at this game. i have been watching videos of mochucha toribash and looking up tips so i can do activities with you guys and wars. i am pretty good at this game for a intermidiate wouldn't you say? Oh and also i forgot to say i love to spar because it helps me to keep my balance. Thats why.. sometimes i like to make parkour or spar mods because i need help on my balance in toribash. if i am lacking in something for this clan you guys can teach me what im lacking in so i will be prefect at it. hopefully this app is good for you guys thanks. also i forgot i mention to tell you i am a blue belt. :P
Last edited by jstarnes1; Oct 16, 2014 at 03:54 AM.
why dont you show some of ur replays if ur ok at parkour I mean that would increase the chances u joining :3
I never forget.
Sorry, I'm gonna try again.
OK, I'll be honest, I did copy that last one from an old app', I don't know what came over me, it was really late and I was knackered, but I really don't like my old clan any-more, they're terribly inactive low belts and all that kind of thing. (seriously, they accepted a white belt who only joined to rob from the clan bank...) I am really, truly sorry for copying, so just imagine me staring from scratch.

Heya Nitro, what's up?
I'm applying for your awesome clan: 1.Because my old clan are rubbish, and 2.I want to learn and develop as part of a team. I am on whenever I get a chance, either making textures, making moves in free play or getting my ass kicked (and some times kicking ass) on servers. I only play to have fun, so don't expect me to take anything too seriously, I like some silly mods, but I'm not very good at them. I'm better at more clean, simple fighting mods like akido and mushu. I can't run/do parkour yet, but I will learn eventually, and I'm close doing getting it right already. PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE discount previous plights and just take note of what I say now, that old clan is not at all worth your concern. Tell me if there is anything else you want to know, but for now, Bye!
Puffin: I'm am so cute, you just want to eat me up!
Viking: Yep, in fact, puffin heart is a delicacy in Iceland.
Originally Posted by PuffinPunk View Post
OK, I'll be honest, I did copy that last one from an old app', I don't know what came over me, it was really late and I was knackered, but I really don't like my old clan any-more, they're terribly inactive low belts and all that kind of thing. (seriously, they accepted a white belt who only joined to rob from the clan bank...) I am really, truly sorry for copying, so just imagine me staring from scratch.

Heya Nitro, what's up?
I'm applying for your awesome clan: 1.Because my old clan are rubbish, and 2.I want to learn and develop as part of a team. I am on whenever I get a chance, either making textures, making moves in free play or getting my ass kicked (and some times kicking ass) on servers. I only play to have fun, so don't expect me to take anything too seriously, I like some silly mods, but I'm not very good at them. I'm better at more clean, simple fighting mods like akido and mushu. I can't run/do parkour yet, but I will learn eventually, and I'm close doing getting it right already. PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE discount previous plights and just take note of what I say now, that old clan is not at all worth your concern. Tell me if there is anything else you want to know, but for now, Bye!

Leave your clan. I hate when people apply but yet they're in a clan.

its a big NO to PuffinPunk
Last edited by Forex; Oct 16, 2014 at 09:10 PM. Reason: correction
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
3rd time lucky?
Sorry, I didn't realise that was important. I am no longer in a clan, 3rd time lucky?
Puffin: I'm am so cute, you just want to eat me up!
Viking: Yep, in fact, puffin heart is a delicacy in Iceland.