Toribash
Whats up guys 8 hours without thread posting is too long!!!!! XD Hopyfully we get that training in soon mikey boy! We gotta get our GMT's down lmao
Future Swede/WAPOW Co-Leader
Thanks Polaz! want me to make you one? ;)

How y'all doing today anyways? i'm gonna get a new haircut but i don't know which style get along with my round face except spikes huft
Originally Posted by Blackacezi View Post
Cool , I live in Indonesia, any close to you?
And too bad not many people on during the training time :/

Wow nope, I live in France. There's a gigantic gap of like 7 timezones between us .
I guess we're not as close as I thought we would be.
About the training thing, we'll do it another time. I think it would be a good idea to get everyone's gmt and fix an appropriate time so everyone would be able to join us without staying up till 4 am or something.

Originally Posted by Blackacezi View Post
Thanks Polaz! want me to make you one? ;)

How y'all doing today anyways? i'm gonna get a new haircut but i don't know which style get along with my round face except spikes huft

I'm fine thx
You should get a mohawk. I heard it could be used as a toilet brush, fkin genius
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
Originally Posted by Hannw View Post
Wow nope, I live in France. There's a gigantic gap of like 7 timezones between us .
I guess we're not as close as I thought we would be.
About the training thing, we'll do it another time. I think it would be a good idea to get everyone's gmt and fix an appropriate time so everyone would be able to join us without staying up till 4 am or something.

I'm fine thx
You should get a mohawk. I heard it could be used as a toilet brush, fkin genius

lol that's far xD yeah we should find the proper time. to remind, mine is GMT+7.
Hmm i always wanted a toilet brush, and it feels great to brush with our own hair. gonna get a mohawk then
Sounds like a good plan Hannw. If anything we could train with the people who have closer time zones to each other, I'm Pacific! c; and a mohawk lmao do iittttt
We could do that but I want to see how's everyone doing. We'll still need to gather everyone at some point, there still are people in WAPOW that I haven't seen ingame yet moreover it's more fun to hang around seeing your mates getting rekt than chatting through discord imo.

Edit :

Oh wow, a rare species came in our recruitment thread ! Better catch it
Last edited by Hannw; Apr 7, 2017 at 11:14 AM.
Oh of course that's why i was looking forward to Thursday XD and yeah Wolf is pretty cool! Literally just found out she was a girl from the app lmao
Quick guys ! Catch her before she leaves !
News

Promotions:
-Hannw has been promoted to co-leader due to activity, wisdom, he has been helping everyone. Talking to recruits. Making people feel welcome. Great leadership skills. Shown he wants to help.

-LordGaara Promoted to Council for working hard in clan, staying loyal to clan after several attempts from others to get him, constantly wanting to help improve, showing initiative to help and be friendly, great representative of our clan. Good job my friend.

-Cat4hkb promoted to war lord after being new to the clan but leading and helping in wars. High skill potential, save skills, and counters we will help you with after we train you.

-Deoxer promoted to warlord, rejoimed the clan, can't pass up this abd God with out giving him the chance to war when he wants. Hopefully will shake off the rust and help us to the top again!

Warnings:

-Impulse: gave us notification so you are ok but try to post more

-Area9000: Inactive with notification. Post thought please even if not In game. It would be appreciated

-Squigling: Warning. inactive in all fields. Second warning

-Mr. Crackz: warning. Inactive in all fields. Last warning.

-Ernestjk: Recently inactive in all fields. First warning.

Good job with the posts lately guys and the wars. We may have been losing but we went from a competetive team to losing some of the best and we still make it pretty damn close in some wars.

We are carrying a heavily skilled name without the named players, on the other hand we have some pretty good potential that just needs to be taught some stuff.

Regardless of that I want to continue on activity and Event ideas. This being said an event is being organized atm. Been a few delays.

we are starting to revive apps again in recruitment center.
Clan is starting to look more organized. I'm proud of the people who have stuck it out.
Let's get this shit goin guys!

WAPEW
Last edited by Mikes; Apr 7, 2017 at 07:41 PM.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
HANNW YOU SIG IS ME AND YOU DIDNT EAVEN ASK PREMISSON IMMA SUE THE SHIT OUTTA YOU AND WE GONNA BE ON JUDGE JUDY