Toribash
Recruitment App for WAPOW! :D
Hey my name is Daniel (in person) i've played Toribash for 1 month and im black belt my cousin teached me everything like sparring and all those so i be came good right away.
but heres my app
my FAV. mod is Aikido Big dojo i like sparring alot so uhh i spar with my cousin like almost every time I want too
my skype name is AmHide-GreyEmber. i am age 13
and here's a reason why i am doing an app for Wapow.
first of all Wapow seems like a fun clan so im making an app cause i wanna join in all the fun too!
i'm not mean or anything i don't swear or anything i respect people and
I help people alot when the're like sad or anything i cheer them up
i don't have replays cause i had to reset my Toribash cause i dont know what happend but yeah..Hagd!
-----
[QUOTE=Tampa132;7964255]Hey my name is Daniel (in person) i've played Toribash for 1 month and im black belt my cousin teached me everything like sparring and all those so i be came good right away.
but heres my app
my FAV. mod is Aikido Big dojo i like sparring alot so uhh i spar with my cousin like almost every time I want too
my skype name is AmHide-GreyEmber. i am age 13
and here's a reason why i am doing an app for Wapow.
first of all Wapow seems like a fun clan so im making an app cause i wanna join in all the fun too!
i'm not mean or anything i don't swear or anything i respect people and
I help people alot when the're like sad or anything i cheer them up
i don't have replays cause i had to reset my Toribash cause i dont know what happend but yeah..Hagd!
Last edited by Tampa132; Apr 6, 2015 at 08:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Only one!
iownnick34

Denied lazy app

Tampa132

Denied I don't get why you repeated your whole app
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
My name in real life is Martin.

-What I offer to your clan-
I offer you a player that doesn't have much if any bad reputation, and is in my personal opinion not the exact form of Toribash player you would think to be good at all. But in the end I use the fact that no one really thinks I would be insanely amazing at a skill based game. I wouldn't think that I would hinder the clans ability to function as a good wholesome family of players that like to benefit and help each other.

-Favorite Mod-
My personal favorite mod to play in my free time is mushu, but that is just to have fun and to not really try. It's mainly to relive stress. But when I settle down from the day, I usually play Greykido or ABD.

-How often do I play?-
I usually play when i have free time to, as I said above, relive stress. I find playing this game often very fun and unstressful.

-Posting on forums-
I don't post often but I do look at the threads whenever it is possible. So I look at the threads about as often as I play, but I usually don't have much to contribute to conversations. So I just chose to stay out of the fray.

-Checking PM's-
I check my PMs whenever I see a new one usually, but I don't find myself checking if I get one very often. Because I rarely look at that section of the screen when I sign into the forums.

-Experience-
My toribash experience started in September 2013. When I started I met nice players in mushu and that started my love of mushu. But as I played more I started playing more and more ABD and Greykido. Since then I've been in a hand full of clans like my most recent, BadCo. And while making my way in Toribash to where I am now I have had acouple bumps in the road. Like learning how to parkour and spar, but other than that I have not had many rocky occasions while getting more skillful in Toribash.

-Skype-
My skype is MartinHamtb. I don't talk much but I do chat in text. My house I live in is very loud, and nosy. They would find me talking to people on my computer and try to figure out why I am talking aloud. Which is why I don't usually use my mic while on skype.

-About my self-
I don't have many things I do like sports or anything like that. Mainly because I am not medically cleared to play sports like football (american). And that was always what I had wanted to do. My real skills in life are basically that I am academically Inclined. I also learn new things and pick them up very quickly. My main "hobbies" are basically video games and also I try to tinker with computer parts and mechanical parts to make them work together in a perfect fashion. So what I mean by that is that I take computers and try to write some code putting it into machines to get them to do different things.

If you need me to explain somethings further just ask and I will try my best to make it very easy to understand. my grammar is not the best and I try to put pauses in at reasonable times and it also might make it hard to understand what I am trying to put across.
Would I need to improve on my experience with different variety of mods, or just in game experience in general?
Just so I know for If I decide to get a swing at this application at a later time.
MartinHam

Well just in general looking at your stats and the amount of games you win isnt too impressive and being good at a variety of an assortment of mods is always good. You can apply again in a week
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Maicpizza's app
Hello,My name is maicpizza. This is an application for WAPOW. I will atleast try to offer WAPOW everything I can.I will stay active and try to become freinds with most of the members.I have many favorite mods but I like ABD the best.I try to play a lot and I do.I play a lot you will see me on almost all the time. Ive been trying to post in forums lately but I have none to post in which is why I want to join your clan.I have yet to get a PM but yes I will respond.I have a lot of toribash experience.I have been playing for awhile.Bradley.Marcum2 is my skype if you want to keep in touch with me.

Ive been looking for a clan for awhile.Hopefully you will be the ones to accept me.I will show you my skill by putting some replays in the end of my application. I also might be outside with my freinds sometimes.Im just hoping you guys will let me in.Please consider letting me in.Thanks if you even took time out of you day to read this.
-maicpizza WAPOW
Attached Files
Head go bye bye.rpl (76.3 KB, 2 views)
Turned it around.rpl (48.9 KB, 2 views)
This is really cool.rpl (27.5 KB, 2 views)
this is my 3nd app ok so my name is mason im 17 and im very active I really like wars I was just talking to hiddenvoid and he said to app so here I am:]
maicpizza

Denied looking for more experience

masonVer

Denied kinda lazy app and also looking for more experience
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]