Toribash
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
Why do i even bother talking to guys

dont go acting all butthurt there is no need to make a new thread just because the your idea is slightly different from a pre-existing thread.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
dont go acting all butthurt there is no need to make a new thread just because the your idea is slightly different from a pre-existing thread.

I wish I can go butthurt but my lack of anger is non existing
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Your double negative insinuates that you have a lack of non-anger (therefore you are angry).

Anyway, this is the invade thread, so technically, Grohen is right to post here.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Your double negative insinuates that you have a lack of non-anger (therefore you are angry).

Anyway, this is the invade thread, so technically, Grohen is right to post here.

your right he is allow to post here but you need to understand the term "here". When he post all over are board he is allowed to post here and ONLY here when he visits or re-visit this place. that goes for every outsider or randy that does this. I don't have a problem of him being here it's just that he(/rest of the scurvy crew) abuses his time to post all-over the board about stupid shit.(yes I check every conversation that you guys have from time to time some topics I kinda care about but sometime I don't.)

and when I mean every conversation I mean EVERY CONVERSATION!!!!!!
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
I bet day's rule of ''He can instantly invite anyone if he want to'' would apply to quinn so i don't think it matters where he posts or what he posts...it doesn't even matter
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
I bet day's rule of ''He can instantly invite anyone if he want to'' would apply to quinn so i don't think it matters where he posts or what he posts...it doesn't even matter

100% applies to grohen
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
your right he is allow to post here but you need to understand the term "here". When he post all over are board he is allowed to post here and ONLY here when he visits or re-visit this place. that goes for every outsider or randy that does this. I don't have a problem of him being here it's just that he(/rest of the scurvy crew) abuses his time to post all-over the board about stupid shit.(yes I check every conversation that you guys have from time to time some topics I kinda care about but sometime I don't.)

and when I mean every conversation I mean EVERY CONVERSATION!!!!!!

I'm helping, dad. I'm helping.

I also don't see how my obviously immortal thread is remotely relevant to posting in this board.
Last edited by Grohenbird; Jan 22, 2016 at 05:17 PM.
I think I might be retired.