Toribash
Damnn Zwift these all look awesome! But theres two things i need you to work on.

First, if you look closely your 'overturn single' was a much bigger knee tap. SOLID replay but for the overturn you need to raise the leg grip upwards while dropping the arm grip.

Second, the osoto gari showed a great snapdown but you didn't really incorporate the leg hook well.

I know you understand these techniques very well i just want to see you polish them a lil better.

Everything else looked great.
Also heres two examples of what you need. I landed them very recently.
Attached Files
judo - osoto gari (8).rpl (79.8 KB, 7 views)
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
ok i can do t1 now

does a turnover count if the dude was afk on second turn cause if it doesnt im sticking to tier0
Attached Files
ssdssdddd.rpl (33.0 KB, 4 views)
RedPanda ~ simple suplex.rpl (41.4 KB, 5 views)
bigstevo.rpl (35.7 KB, 5 views)
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
He doesn't look afk to me. You're in.

Accepted into T1.
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
dynamic gripping - I need to see more than just a simple ungrab for it to be considered "dynamic". Try to do as many grab changes as you can.

pin pressure - i really wouldn't consider that pressuring a downed opponent. just a normal dq i saw.

slams aren't to complicated im sure you can do better than this one.

and yeah idk what that is. i don't see a hook anywhere. remember its a hook punch.

sorry but i'm going to ask you to do it all again.
-----
Okay here goes T7. I'm not confident about this one.

knee - a flying knee cracks my opponent's head for big points and fracs his pec to assist the fast DQ.

pancake - I drag my opponent down and drive my hip in to finish him on the ground.

single leg combo - I pick my opponent's hip and then float into guard, posting last second allows me to save myself and let my opponent dq.

armbar - Beautiful modified flying armbar, I hook under his far shoulder instead of on the head, fracing him bad and finishing witht the DQ.

uchi mata - another beauty, I start by trying to check a false kick, after missing I turn out and swing my leg between his hips, once I retouch my base I extend and arm swap and he is DQ'd before he even knows what happened.

seoi nage - this took the longest for me to hit. Immediately I secure 2 on 1 grips, he fucks up and selfs grab, destroying his joints. Out of desperation he trys to lift me out but I have just enough contact to leverage in a shoulder throw. Watch how he squirms mid air before his death,.. the fucker.

-----
you're turn to judge me roux. review all the replays not just the pancake.

All of the replays were good except the pancake. Your problem is that you keep your hips too high. For pancakes, you need to have your hips at the same general level as your opponent when attempting the move. Your hips were way above your opponent's, so I can't except it. The pancake works by making yourself heavy using your hips. Think of it not as a throw, but as a yank to side mount. This post might help.
I really liked that flying knee you hit.
The seoi nage was kinda sketchy, but you made him flip and it looked cool.
I liked that sneaky dq on the single leg combo.
Uchi mata was slick.

Just redo pancake and I can accept.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
okay hows this...
-----
Zwift those are knee taps.
If you're asking then u clearly dont understand the move.
Study the demo replay.
Attached Files
study - pancake (4).rpl (80.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by footlox; Aug 18, 2016 at 07:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
okay hows this...

That's not a pancake. Doesn't really look close to the demo replay. There was no arm swap, and your hips were above mine. This replay was more like pin pressure with dynamic gripping.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle

my opinions on his T3 app

(╭ರᴥ•́)