Toribash
thanks Chesh, we checked up on that and removed him (kinda crazy that guy xD). Sorry to hear that sledg, we really do emphasise the fact that you'll need Skype :L. Good luck with your new clan anyway! iKiller, you're fine to discuss the topics and random clan stuff here, it's fine to mention you can offer stuff like that . Lethal, i sent you a friend request, accept it!
Thanks sparky!! Yeah it's to bad I wasn't allowed. :P If it's ok with you I would love to be a clan ally! I have a made a few friendship's in (Vibe) and want to help you out in anyway I can on the forums.
So, hi guys, I guess this is my first official clan post, right?
Anyway, let's not waste it.
K, Here we go.
I am iKiller69, obviously, and I make all kinds of art.
Usually, fot individual textures I charge 1 - 8k. For sets, You get a discount, so instead of it costing 120k, it costs around 40k. I also make sounds and the like. This includes kiai's, Hit-sounds, Dq's, And any other kind of sound that might be useful in TB.
And I can edit all of the things listed above. That means that if you have a leg texture that is backwards or you want something changed, I am the guy to pick, those are usually 500 - 4000 TC. Same with sounds.

That's about it!

~Killz Outie~
awesome thanks sparky! I'll just read your forums daily and if there's any problems or I see a need to post I will help!!
They just support the clan .. and you know.. be allies

you can also help their activity by posting here also
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS